twenty

020 | ❝Did you miss me?

020 | ❝Did you miss me?❞

🐇🐇🐇

     "And you really think you'll see this Harry guy again?" Ally, Alessia's younger sister asked as the two girls looked up at the clouds in the sky. Along with them was all of Alessia's friends who were happy to see her back.

"I've asked Ben to keep his name on the list in case Harry changes his mind." Alessia answered playing with the pocket watch she had made into a necklace. Placing the cold metal of the watch to her lips she smiled. "I know I'll see Harry again, maybe Harry and I don't know each other as well as we all know each other but Harry will open his eyes to the idea that he deserves better." Alessia let out a sigh and closed her eyes not noticing the looks Ally and her friends had given each other.

🐇🐇🐇

"Harry! Mate, where have you been?" Gil's voice rang out causing Harry to look up as he fixed the hat upon his head. "You'll never guess who I saw on the television at Ursula's."

"I've just been out and about; did you ever find the prisoner?" Harry asked tapping his hook against the brick wall of one of the broken-down buildings he was standing near. "I know it's been weeks, but I was hoping you'd have her in the brig."

"You can't trick me again mate, like I said you wouldn't guess who I saw on the television." Gil said giving Harry a smirk.

"Who?" Harry asked raising eyebrow.

"You know, I thought she had looked familiar, the girl you were with. We spent three days looking for the prisoner but no such luck and then I see her on television, missing and that's when I realized that she was the girl you were with. What happened to her?"

"You've got it wrong." Harry said.

"Don't, I really don't care anymore it's been weeks and I know you've been with her. What happened?" Gil asked stepping into the shadows so that he and Harry would have some privacy.

"She's gone." Harry answered. "Let's go to Ursula's I'm hungry." Harry said waving his hook so that Gil would follow him. Nodding his head, the two boys made their way into Ursula's.

"Tell me about Alessia." Gil said once again as they entered Ursula's. Harry let out a scoff turning to look at Gil hating his friend for being so persistent. "Please."

"I'm not sure but I think I fell in love-" Harry looked up at Gil pointing his hook at the boy. "Don't think about laughing or I'll put this in your neck. It doesn't even matter anymore because her family found her and took her back to Auradon. She wanted me to go but you know me, I don't belong there, and I don't deserve somebody like Alessia she's an amazing girl and I would never be able to give her everything the people of Auradon are used to."

"I think you've got it all wrong mate." Gil said waving over a waitress. "They were calling out names yesterday, the guards from Auradon and your name was on the list. Did you know?"

"No, I told her I didn't want to go so my name shouldn't be on there." Harry said taking the tray of food from the waitress as she had brought him and Gil their usual.

"Your name is on there because she believes in you, if you love her like you say then don't you think you should go?" Gil pointed out the window where they were able to see the guards of Auradon return at the usual time to call out more names. Harry's name was the first one called but Harry ignored it his hook nervously tapping on the wooden table.

"Believe me I wish I would have gone but by now she should be back to living her life the way she always does back on Auradon. If I go now, I'll just mess everything up for her and I don't want that." Harry said but Gil shook his head in disagreement.

"If she believed the same as you, your name probably wouldn't be on that list anymore."

Harry let out a sigh quickly standing up, "You're right." Harry said going to walk towards the door but stopping along with everybody else when the doors opened to reveal somebody Harry was not expecting.

"Did you miss me?" Uma asked looking directly at Harry with a smirk on her face.

"Last call!" The guards outside called out and Harry turned to look at Gil shaking his head. Quickly taking a piece of paper and a pen writing down a quick little note and handing it to Gil.

Gil looked down at itin confusion, "Go give it to the guard, now, before he leaves." Harry said. Gillooked at Uma who was looking at Harry with her arms crossed as if she waswaiting for an answer to her question. Nodding his head Gil ran out of Ursula'sleaving Harry to turn to Uma. "Uma, of course you've been missed." Harry saidpulling Uma into a hug.