five

005 | ❝ Bet I could steal you from him. ❞

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

Walking out of the bathroom Alessia was met with Harry, he was laying on the bed the handle of his hook in his left hand and the tip of the hook between his thumb and forefinger of his right hand. He was twirling it around, singing a song lowly Alessia couldn't tell what song it was. his pirate hat had fallen back onto the bed, his brown hair sticking up and around his head. Half his body was on his bed, on leg hanging of the tip of his boot touching the ground. Alessia cleared her throat and Harry looked up at her.

Alessia didn't look like an Auradon girl anymore (almost), she still wore her black ribbon tied around her head in a bow, and no make up. Her blue leather jacket was unzipped her hands holding onto the end where you could see her black crop top. Her skinny jeans clung to her figure perfectly and the boots she wore now made him an inch taller than her.

Harry had been staring but he didn't realize until Alessia cleared her throat again. "Is that the rest of the stuff?" Alessia asked pointing to the brown paper bag that was on the bed, Harry nodded his head. With a smile Alessia took the bag and walked back into the bathroom. When she was gone Harry let out a huff and fell back into the bed shaking his head, what was wrong with him? She must be a witch.

Harry went back to singing his song until Alessia walked out of the bathroom now wearing perfectly winged eyeliner, some mascara, and red lipstick. Now she looked like she belonged in Isle, her fingerless gloves showed her pastle blue stiletto nails and she was blowing a bubble with her gum. Harry glared, "Hey, he gum is mine." he said taking the brown bag from her hands and taking the pack of gum out. He put it into his pocket and then motioned for her to follow him.

"How long will it take us to get to where my friends are?" Alessia asked, Harry shushed her putting his finger up to his lips as he motioned for her to tip toe again. There was more noise now in the house than there was earlier, pots and pans clinking, a boy and some girls laughing, two women talking, a man yelling out orders, and another man would let out a scream every now and then.

"A week on foot, maybe less if we don't stop too many times." Harry answered in a whisper hooking his hook around her wrist and pulling her along much quicker. Finally they got to the front door and Harry quickly opened it and closed it.

"Was that your house?" Alessia asked once they were outside again, now walking down the stairs being engulfed in pitch darkness again.

"I said no questions." Harry answered rolling his eyes. Alessia stuck to Harry again to make sure she wouldn't fall down the stairs, she didn't understand why it was so dark by the stairs, somebody could get really hurt. Once they made it down the stairs Alessia let out a sigh of relief and looked at Harry who looked around. After a while he stepped forward and Alessia without a word began following him.