ten

010 | ❝it's two days slow and I'm afraid I haven't any jam to fix it with.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

Days had passed of Alessia and Harry resting near the Ally they were to enter in order to continue their journey. Alessia and Harry we laying on the ground the top of their heads connecting as they looked up at the night sky. Alessia could hear Harry's steady breath and she wondered if he could hear hers as well. The stars were twinkling brightly above them making Alessia smile as she remembered about home. The nights in which she and Ally would stay outside just watching the stars in the end their dad would have to carry them to their rooms because they had fallen asleep. "Do you see those stars over there?" Alessia asked pointing over to an area of stars in the sky. Harry looked over and nodded his head, Alessia could feel the top of his head rub against hers as he nodded. "Kind of looks like the head of a lion who has a big mane."

"I don't see it." Harry said squinting his eyes trying to see how Alessia saw that.

"Look," Alessia reached back grabbing the sides of his face and moving it up, she then pointed in the direction she was looking. "there's the nose and the eyes and the whiskers and ears and the head." Alessia said tracing the stars with her fingers hoping Harry would be able to see where she was pointing. "Then outlining it is a mane."

Harry shook his head the top of his head rubbing from side to side again the top of Alessia's head. "All I see are stars." Harry said a sigh sitting up, Alessia followed after him and sat up scooting closer to him.

Alessia brought her legs closer to her chest, her ankle felt a little better and she suspected that soon she would be able to walk without needing Harry to carry her. Alessia wrapped her arms around her ankles and let out a sigh, "You need to try and lighten up, have a bit of imagination." Alessia said turning to look at Harry with a smile. "Here, I want you to look up at the sky without thinking of them as just stars, think about how they're pictures in the sky."

Harry let out a sigh shaking his head, but still he looked up at the sky trying to do what Alessia told him to. "Ok," Harry looked around the sky he could feel himself feeling frustrated when finally, "I think that looks like a rabbit." Harry said with a smile turning to look at Alessia.

Alessia moved a little closer to him and Harry pointed it out outlining the figure with his finger, Alessia let out a laugh, "I see it!" she said happily turning to look at Harry. It was now that she realized how closer she had moved to him she could feel his warm breath against her face and she quickly turned back to the sky. "Harry, tell me more about you? I mean, I know that you said I couldn't ask questions but I'm curious and if you'd like I'll tell you anything about me that you'd like to know- if anything." Alessia laid back down on the ground.

Harry let out a sigh and laid back down as well his arm brushing against Alessia's with how close they were laying down to each other. Harry's hook and his hat were on the ground beside him on the other side along with the backpack, "I don't think there's much to say- I'm seventeen, I have two sister- one older another younger, I'm the first mate of Uma's pirate crew, and I go to Serpent Prep." Harry shrugged his shoulders turning his head to look at Alessia. "What about you?"