eighteen

018 | ❝As if this wasn't already a prison, a prison your parents created, andyou think the threat of another prison would scare us.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

     Alessia looked up along with everybody else, it was as if everything had frozen. King Ben along with her family and some of her friends were standing around, Mal, Jay, Aaliyah even the Fairy Godmother were standing there with her parents and aunts and uncles. "As king of the Isle which includes this Island I order this execution to stop!" Ben called out fixing his blazer as he took a step forward his eyes going to Matty, Rennie, and even Harry. "If you proceed everyone working for the family of Hearts will go to prison along with them."

"How funny." Valentine called out stepping forward. "As if this wasn't already a prison, a prison your parents created, and you think the threat of another prison would scare us." Valentine put her fingers up. "As soon as I give the snap, her head comes off!" Valentine smirked her fingers snapping together causing Harry to scream out as the axe got ready to swing. Closing his eyes and falling to the ground Harry let out a cry only to look up when he never heard the thud of the head falling to the ground.

"Alessia." Harry called out as he sat up only to see Alessia stand up her hands free of the chains.

"Alessia!" A woman's voice called out and Harry turned to see a blonde woman who almost looked like Alessia rush up the stairs enveloping Alessia into a hug. "Oh sweetie, I'm so glad we found you I thought I lost you!" The woman said placing kisses all over Alessia's face pulling away when she heard Alessia grunt in discomfort. "Oh! Sweetie what happened to your leg? James get up here!"

"Mom, please." Alessia said looking down at Harry who still looking at her relief his hands to close together as if he had not realized that the chains were off his wrists. Matty and Rennie had gone to greet their families. "I'm fine I just, a guard stabbed me in the leg, so I can't really walk."

"Darling, we were so worried about you." James, Alessia's father said gently picking his daughter up so that he would be able to carry her down the podium. "We're just glade we can take you home."

"Fairy Godmother, would you please?" King Ben asked nodding his head towards Valentine who was still frozen in place. Fairy Godmother nodded her head pointing her wand over to the red-haired girl. "Mal and I will handle this, the rest of you please get on the boat." Everybody around them nodded their heads turning to make their way onto the yacht.

"Dad, wait." Alessia called out putting her head back to look for Harry who was still standing in place. "Harry!" Alessia called him causing the boy to turn and look at her. "Harry the backpack, dad hold on."

"I'll go get it." Harry said nodding his head before he quickly began to run towards the front of the castle. Alessia and her father stood at the front of the yacht waiting for Harry to return while Alice got onto the yacht to greet Matty and Rennie.

"Darling, who is that boy?" James asked looking down at Alice who had been watching as Ben and Mal talked to a now crying Valentine. Alessia couldn't really hear what it was they were saying but she was curious. Still, Alessia turned her head to look up at her father.

"Harry." Alessia answered. "He helped me, made sure I wouldn't get into any trouble with anybody on the Isle. He's great." A smile formed on Alessia's face turning back to the direction Harry had left so that she would be able to see Harry when he returned.

It wasn't long before Harry returned running towards Alessia with the backpack on his shoulder and his sword in the holster of his belt. "Fairy Godmother, we need your help." James called out turning around and getting onto the yacht so that he could place her on one of the seats. "Do you think you could use magic to patch up the wound until we get to the hospital at Auradon?"

"Yes, of course." Fairy Godmother said stepping forward so that she could help Alessia. Alessia looked around until her eyes landed on Harry who seemed unsure about getting onto the yacht. Alessia waved him forward watching as Harry got onto the yacht with his head down.

"What is he doing on here?" Jay asked glaring at Harry who glared at him in return, Aaliyah stepped forward as well her arms crossed over her chest. "You should stay behind; this yacht is going back to Auradon which you are not going to."

"Jay." Alessia called him watching as her friend turned to look at her. "He's with me, please let him through."

"Alessia, you can't trust him." Jay said stepping forward watching as Fairy Godmother got to work on her leg.

Alessia let out a hiss from the pain before turning to look at Jay and shaking her head. "Please, Jay. I trust him I wouldn't have survived the Isle for as long as I have if it wasn't for him." Alessia said extending her arm out for Harry to take.

"Fine." Jay said taking Aaliyah's hand in his. "We'll be watching you, Hook." Jay added before walking away pulling Aaliyah along with him.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to be on here, I can hitch a ride back on one of the boats." Harry said opening the backpack out so that he could take his cloths and his hook. "Here all your stuff is in here, you can take the backpack." Harry went to stand up when Alessia took his hand pulling back down onto the floor beside her.

"You aren't going anywhere." Alessia said watching as Mal and Ben got onto the yacht. "Go sit over there I'm going to talk to King Ben."

"King Ben." Alessia called out watching as Harry went to take a seat as far from everybody as he could. Ben came over taking a seat in front of Alessia. "Can I talk to you about two kids I met while I was here and about Harry? I know you probably don't want him on this yacht, but I really have to talk to you about him."

"It's fine Alessia, and call me Ben." Ben said his eyes traveling to Harry who was playing with his hook. "We're friends I'll listen to what you have to say."

Authors Note

Just two chapters left guys! How will the story end?