nineteen

019 | ❝It's better if I stay here on the Isle where I belong.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

            "Last time I met Harry Hook he threatened to hook me and throw me off his boat." Ben said keeping his voice hushed so that only he and Alessia could hear what he was talking about.

Alessia nodded her head, "Yeah," she said in agreement. "he threated to hook me many times as well, but he's changed. I don't know when the threats stopped but they did and although Harry doesn't think it, I believe he's a good person he just needs the good influences like the people from Auradon."

"I trust you Alessia, and if you really believe Harry could do better on Auradon then I give my blessing to let him come through with us, but if Harry steps out of line he'll be sent back here. As for the two kids, I'll send some guards to give them the news."

"Thank you, Ben, it really means a lot." Alessia said giving Ben a hug in return. After Ben pulled away he gave her a smile and walked over to Mal who was talking to Matty and Rennie. "Harry." Alessia called out turning to look at Harry who looked up at her and stood up to walk over to her.

"What were you guys talking about?" Harry asked moving his chair closer to Alessia. Alessia gave him a smile leaning her head into his shoulder and taking his hand. Placing a kiss on Alessia's forehead he watched as she began to play with his fingers.

Clearing her throat Alessia looked at Harry, "I asked about allowing you to go to Auradon, he said he would allow it but it's all up to you." She said giving him a smile. "I also asked him about those two kids we met. They'll be going to Auradon very soon." Harry felt frozen in place unable to say anything or even turn to look at Alessia. His eyes darted to the view outside of the yacht they weren't far from reaching the Isle. "Harry?" Alessia said turning to look at Harry who quickly looked at her as well. "Did you hear me?"

Harry quickly pulled away from Alessia standing up nervously. "I have to get off here." He called out causing Alessia to stand up as well a look of confusion crossing her face while everybody else looked at them as well. The yacht came to a complete stop, but they were nowhere near the edge of the Isle.

"What are you talking about Harry?" Alessia asked in a hushed voice while everybody went back to talking and the yacht began to move once again. "I thought you would like the idea of moving to Auradon. I promise you're going to like it there maybe you won't like the fashion so much, but you can dress however you want even get to keep your pirate hat. The hook might have to stay in your room or maybe it'll be sent to the museum but still."

"I already told you Alessia, I don't think it's a good idea for me to move to Auradon." Harry said running his hands through his hair causing it to be spiked up. "It's better if I stay here on the Isle where I belong." Harry let out a sigh shaking his head.

"But I thought you would have changed your mind." Alessia said looking at Harry in confusion unable to understand why Harry had not changed his mind, after everything they had been through she thought he would have changed his mind that he would have wanted to be with her.

"I haven't." Harry answered. "Like I said I don't belong on Auradon, I belong here on the Isle. I'm sorry Alessia but that is how things are and I won't be changing my mind anytime soon so it's best that I get off this yacht now."

Alessia let out a sigh looking down at her lap, "After that kiss we shared I thought you had wanted to be with me." Alessia said turning to look at Harry who looked at her sadly. "Maybe this Isle made me go crazy and everything is so rushed between us but think about it Harry. Valentine is still on the Island and if she finds out you're on the Isle she might go after you and I don't want anything to happen to you, you shouldn't have even helped me when I wasn't able to keep my end of the deal. I have no shrinking potion like you wanted. Harry please come to Auradon where you'll be safer and away from Valentine." Alessia said tears falling down her face.

Harry licked his lips, his heart breaking, and he thought maybe Alessia was right, this place made them both crazy, crazy to think they could be together. Quickly Harry wrapped his arms around Alessia bringing her into a hug. "I don't want anything to happen to you Harry." Alessia said her tears seeping through his shirt.

"Alessia look at me." Harry said, Alessia looked up with her tear stained face his blue eyes looking into her blue eyes a big smile on his face. One that reminded Alessia of Cheshire cat it was big and Alessia now realized that this smile was real not like all the other not like the one he had given Valentine, this was a real smile one that had calmed all her fears. It wasn't as big as the Cheshire cat's smile, but it was big and gorgeous on Harry. "I'm not alone on the Isle, I have friends and if Valentine wants my head she can try but nobody on the Isle likes her or her family those playing cards of her can't take everyone that why they take the ones that are alone. I promise I'm going to be okay, but you have to listen to me." Harry reached into the pocket of his black jeans bringing out an item that he enveloped in Alessia's hands it was cold but soft, round with a chain around it and Alessia could tell that it was his pocket watch. "I belong here."

"I still think you're a good person Harry Hook." Alessia said pressing a soft kiss against Harry's lips.

Harry didn't know what else to say to her, so he stood up and looked out the yacht to see they were near the Isle. "I'd like to get off." Harry said stepping away from Alessia who tried to grab on to him. The yacht came to a stop and Alessia tried to get up, but she wasn't fast enough as he had to good legs and she only had one that made her move like turtle.

"Harry." She cried out, but Harry didn't turn to look at her, he just got of yacht and kept walking. A tear falling down her cheek she looked down to see that he had given her his pocket watch as if he were trying to make up for the one Alessia had lost. "Harry." Alessia said again dropping into her seat as she held the pocket watch close to her chest.

"Alessia, darling." Alice said sitting beside her daughter and wrapping her arms around her. "I'm so sorry darling but you can't force someone to go somewhere they don't want to go."

"I thought he would have changed his mind." Alessia said looking at the chain on the watch, it was a working one, completely different from hers but the closes she would ever be to Harry.