~Chapter 4~

*Naomi Knight's POV (Namzy)* 

I got tired and bored of waiting in the hall, I walked to my room that I had here and waited from Drevin to find me. I fell asleep by the time Drevin came to my room. I started to have a dream but it wasn't a normal dream, it was either a memory or maybe it was a sign...

I woke up on a beach of an island, it was truly beautiful but I wasn't sure why I was here in the first place. I stood up and brushed off the sand from my clothes and my skin. I looked around but all I could see was water, sand, and trees. I looked around again and then there was something or someone that I missed when I was looking around the first time.

Matthew.

But how? I was only in a dream.

"Matthew?" I asked in a whisper but he heard me clearly even though he was across the sand and he walked out of the woods. Or was it a forest? 

"Yes Naomi Knight, it's me, Matthew," Matthew said.

"YOU AND DAVID LEFT ME!!! HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled at him as I ran towards him.

"I KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND TORTURED INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR 4 YEARS THINKING IT WOULD BRING YOU BOTH BACK TO ME BUT NO IT DIDN'T!!!" I yelled and I finally reach him and tackle him to the ground in anger. 

"You have no right to call me, Naomi anymore. You lost that right when you left after David disappeared to god knows where" I said. 

"My name is Namzy now and I'm dating a new guy that's in a gang," I said.

"What ever happened to Dimitri?" Matthew asked.

"I'm still also dating him," I said.

"What's the new guy's name?" Matthew asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked 

"You weren't there for me after David disappeared," I said.

"I'm s...sorry Nao- I mean Namzy," Matthew said as he backed up and then fell to his knees.

I looked around and then ran past him and into the forest. I didn't know where I was going but obviously wasn't far. I ran into some sort of wall that was invisible. I cursed out profanities as I fell backward and landed on my ass. I hit my head and then suddenly everything went black.

(3 Hours Inside The Dream Later)

I woke up on a bed but that was what confused me, how the hell do you get a bed on an island. I sat up but my head hurt like hell so I laid back down. I looked around and I was in a bedroom of a house. Did Matthew have a Blinking ability like I do? If he did, he never told me about it. Suddenly David was in front of me and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I must have hit my head too hard and now I'm hallucinating and now I'm seeing things or something. I closed my eyes and shook my head which only had made my headache worse. I opened my eyes and David was still there.

"What are you doing, Naomi Knight or shall I call you Namzy Knight?" David asked.

"Namzy is fine since you lost your right to call me Naomi like 4 years ago when you both left me," I said.

"Did you know that Matthew didn't leave because of me?" David asked. 

"He left because he loves you and he couldn't stand to see you with Dimitri," David said.

"And why did you leave?" I asked.

"Because I'm a danger to you and everyone around you," David said.

I laid back down and closed my eyes.

(OUT OF DREAM)

I stirred in my sleep, once the dream had faded I opened my eyes and I could still remember what happened. I reached under my bed and grabbed my new journal and wrote down my dream detail after detail...

(WRITING IN JOURNAL)

'I fell asleep and ended up in the sand on an island. I stood up and brushed off the sand off of my clothes and off my skin. I looked around and all I saw was water, sand, and trees. I looked around again and saw a person. It was Matthew. I yelled at him for the longest time but he only stayed calm. I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground in anger. I started to hit and slap him but he did nothing. I got up and so did he, he walked backward and fell to his knees and said he was sorry but stuttered while he said it. I ignored it and ran past him into the forest, I didn't know where I was going but obviously not far since it was an island. I ran into an invisible barrier or a force field. Once I ran into it, I cursed a whole line of profanities and fell on my ass. When I hit the ground I blacked out. 3 hours later in the dream, I woke up and I was on a bed in a house on an island but I was confused on where it came from because we were on an island. Suddenly David appeared in front of me and I closed my eyes and shook my head, I thought I was hallucinating. My headache got worse and then I opened my eyes and David was still there.

"What are you doing, Naomi Knight or shall I call you Namzy Knight?" David asked.

"Namzy is fine since you lost your right to call me Naomi like 4 years ago when you both left me," I said.

"Did you know that Matthew didn't leave because of me?" David asked.

"He left because he loves you and he couldn't stand to see you with Dimitri," David said.

"And why did you leave?" I asked.

"Because I'm a danger to you and everyone around you," David said.

I laid back down and closed my eyes.'

(END OF WRITING IN JOURNAL)

Later I would show this to Dimitri, Drevin, and Shane to see what they thought of it and to see if it was for real and if they were actually in my dream.