~Chapter 8~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

(RECAP)

I kissed his lips and Sandy and Tijana started to giggle as they walked ahead of me and Dimitri and into the college. I took Dimitri's hand in my own and interlaced our fingers and walked inside the college too. To the right of us there was the office and then to the left, there was mine and Dimitri's first class. Dimitri was the professor and I was his student and his PA (Personal Assistance).

We walked into the classroom together with our hands still interlaced and everyone turned and looked at us and I blushed crimson red all the way to my seat.

(PRESENT)

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

I lead her to her seat and let go of her hand. I walked to the front of the classroom and sat in my teacher's desk in the front of the room. I pulled out the drawer on the right of my desk and took out the attendance sheet and took attendance.

"Sally," I said.

"Here," Sally said.

"Mathew Collins," I said.

"Sup, I'm here," Mathew Collins said.

"Lynnie," I said.

"Here," Lynnie said.

"Shane Adams," I said.

"Here," Shane Adams said.

"Lana," I said. 

"Here," Lana said.

"Shane Davok," I said.

"Present" Shane Davok said.

"Nick Cloudy," I said.

"Here," Nick Cloudy said.

I continued with the list until the very end and it seemed like everyone was here. I smiled at everyone and sat back down in my seat. I shuffled through my papers until I finally found what I was looking for. I got the papers and I looked into the rows of seats that were in front of me and immediately I locked my eyes with Naomi and she came up to me, immediately knowing what I wanted her to do.

"Naomi, Will you make about 10 copies of each of these pages please and when you get back can you hand them out to everyone. It should be a packet of 10 pages so as you copy every 10 pages you should staple them together" I said and she nodded her head in understanding.

I watched her as she walked down the aisle of the room and out of the door. I knew we couldn't start class without her. It took approximately 20 minutes to walk down the hallway and make all the copies and staple them together. Maybe I should go there and help her out. I loved her and everyone knew this so it was no secret. 

By the time I got up out of my chair Naomi had already come back and was standing in front of me with a smirk on her face. I straightened myself up and cleared my throat.

"Thank you, Naomi," I said. 

"You're welcome, Dimitri," Naomi said.

Everyone was staring at us and it made me a little bit nervous but I shook it off and smiled at her.

"You may return to your seat, Naomi," I said.

"Okay," Naomi said.

As Naomi walked to her seat I couldn't help but look at her cute little butt in her very short skirt. It wasn't too short to where you could see her pussy and her butt. It was a mid thigh short skirt. I loved how it looked on her. It was that same outfit she had on when we first met. It made me hard just looking at her so I quickly looked away. I turned around and faced my desk and realized that I forgot to have her hand out the packets to everyone.

"Naomi, I need you again," I said.

Naomi started to walk down the aisle to me and in a quick second, she was in front of me. I looked her up and down with desire but yet again I tried to contain myself. I needed her. I wanted her in a different way but I couldn't do anything about it just yet.

"Why do you wear such...exposing outfits, Naomi?" I whispered to her so all the other people wouldn't hear but her.

"Is it a distraction, Dimitri?" Naomi said and she gave me her naughty grin.

"Very and you know it," I said.

"Please go hand out the packets, Miss Knight," I said as I tried to be formal.

"Why so fooooormaaaaaaal, Mr. Lovardo," Namoi said in the same tone as if she was mocking me.

"Quit the mockery and hand out the packets, please" I snapped.

"I know your horny because I can feel what you feel," Naomi said, "but DO NOT STEP OUT OF LINE" Naomi finished as she growled through her teeth in a whisper.

My Naomi had never acted like this but I suppose anyone who was mad enough could have snapped at anyone even though they never did it before. I found it odd that she said she could feel what I felt. I blushed a deep red at that and I turned around so no one could see it...

Not even Naomi.

I loved her more than anything or anyone and tonight would be the night that I planned a special kind of evening for us that included a candle light dinner, pink and red rose petals everywhere, some wine or champagne, a bubble bath for 2 and finally the best sex she has ever gotten from me.

She needed it.

She deserved it.

She was my queen and always will be.