~Chapter 7~

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

"I'm okay, Dimitri. It's me, Naomi Knight and I'm back" she said with a smile and cried into my shirt.

I looked at my Naomi in shock. How could someone be bad just yesterday morning and suddenly my good the next morning? 

I didn't understand it but I was filled with joy. I held her at arm's length and then smiled and then brought her back into my arms. I wanted to hold her forever, to never let her go. Then she pushed me away with tears still in her eyes. I knew she needed to tell me something by the look in her eyes.

"I need to tell you something, Dimitri," Naomi said. 

"I know," I said.

"I cheated on you for 2 years and I'm sorry," Naomi said.

"I already know, Naomi, but I'm not mad at you. You weren't yourself the last 4 years" I said.

Naomi bit her lip and walked around me and sat on the bed. She looked like she had another thing she wanted to tell me. I wouldn't get mad though. She wasn't herself for the past 4 years. I didn't know what she went through but I knew she had to do what she needed to do to get over the 2 losses of the 2 people she loved the most in the world.

I was her boyfriend, sure, but a family was more important. I knew this and so did she deep within her heart. The last time we had 'sex' was 2 years ago. I didn't know how I survived without it. At this particular moment, I felt the need for sex but I tried to ignore it but it demanded to be taken care of. 

I walked over to her and laid her down gently on the bed and kissed her everywhere. From then on for the next hour, we had sex. It felt amazing to have sex with her again. I missed it and I also had a feeling she missed it too. I laid next to her naked body and her back was in front of the front of my body. I took my hand and traced my hand along the side of her body and she giggled. 

Her giggle was high pitched and girly. It was the highlight of my morning. I haven't heard her giggle in 4 years. She turned bad 4 years ago and everything I did or try to do to make her giggle, just didn't any more like it used to when I first met her, but today was the day she giggled. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. 

Soon after, Naomi woke up and came into the bathroom as well. I looked at her and her eyes were barely open. I grabbed her shoulders and told her she better get ready so she wasn't late. She looked at me and her eyebrows furrowed, and she looked fully awake now.

"Get ready for what?" Naomi asked.

"College classes, my dear," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh," Naomi said. "I will meet you in front of the college momentarily then, babe." 

"You have to deal with me all day," I said and winked at her.

"Yep," Naomi said.

I got dressed in my suit and tie and then walked out the door.

*Naomi Knight's POV*

I watch Dimitri walk out the door and then he closed the door. I ran to the bathroom and took a very short shower. I got out of the shower and brushed my hair and then I brushed my teeth. I ran out of the bathroom and into the walk-in closet and picked out my Short skirt, my leggings, my crop top and my wedge heeled converse.

I ran out the door and locked it. I ran down the hallway and opened the door to the outside. My friends Sandy and Tijana waited outside for me and we all flew down to the entrance of the school where Dimitri waited for me.

I kissed his lips and Sandy and Tijana started to giggle as they walked ahead of me and Dimitri and into the college. I took Dimitri's hand in my own and interlaced our fingers and walked inside the college too. To the right of us there was the office and then to the left, there was mine and Dimitri's first class. Dimitri was the professor and I was his student and his PA (Personal Assistance).

We walked into the classroom together with our hands still interlaced and everyone turned and looked at us and I blushed crimson red all the way to my seat.