~Chapter 10~

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

(RECAP)

"Dimitri, it's perfect!!!" Naomi screeched in excitement and happiness.

"Anything for my queen, Naomi," I said.

"And who might your queen be?" Naomi asked.

"You," I said and kissed her.

(PRESENT)

She thought it was perfect and I had never felt more relieved. I held onto her and kissed her neck and her face. I loved her. I needed her, she was my drug, my addiction. I leaned away but still held her in my arms, I smiled. I looked her in the eyes and stared into them, I knew I was her drug, her addiction as well. I wanted to fuck her, wait, no that sounded wrong. I wanted to bed her, no that didn't sound right either. I wanted to make love to her, there we go, that was the correct wording.

I wanted to do a lot of things that I had never tried before. I wanted to tie her up with rope like Christen Grey did to Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades Of Grey. I wanted to make her feel...wanted. I wanted to be in control. I wanted her to be obedient but sadly Naomi was never the obedient type. She always wanted to pleasure me or maybe even cause me a little pain.

I was used to it but maybe it's time to add a little...kinkiness. Like a game that we shall always play. I smiled a mysterious smirk. Perhaps she will catch on to my new mood. I pulled away and ran to the bedroom. I looked out of the bedroom door at her and she looked confused. I smirked again and she ran towards me. She pounced at me but I dodged it and she landed on the bed.

In an instant, I was in front of her and then in another instant, I disappeared from her vision. This game was fun. I was on the ceiling now. She didn't know I was there until I floated over her. I tapped her shoulder on the right and she looked and I was gone. I tapped her shoulder on the left and she looked and I was gone. Maybe she was getting angry? No. No, she wasn't. She obviously loved this new game.

I was in front of her now and she turned to face forward and she jumped but giggled. She was going to play the game now and I was the mouse now. She got off the bed and I took her place. She jumped behind me but I already knew. I reached back and pulled her forward. She somersaulted over my shoulder and into my arms. 

She got out of my arms and tried again but this time she was on my right but I looked and she wasn't there. She tapped my left shoulder and I looked and she wasn't there. I looked up and she dropped from the ceiling and landed on top of me. Naomi kissed me and then she disappeared. She had run out of the room and towards her plate of food that had gone cold along with mine.

I walked out of the bedroom and already she was warming her food back up. She looked at me with puppy eyes and I smirked. I knew I couldn't stay mad at her, but the truth was, I wasn't mad at her. I smiled at took my plate to the kitchen and warmed it up after she warmed hers up. The food looked amazing and I did it all for her.

The game we started to play was going to begin soon enough...but who would win, me or my queen that I loved so damn much?

I could let her win but then it wouldn't be considered a game at all. Our food was all warmed up now so we head to the table and started eating. Naomi was too quiet so I wondered what she had up her sleeve after we get done eating.

Oh this will be such a fun game.