~Chapter 6~

*Naomi Knight's POV (Namzy)*

(RECAP)

I woke up and Drevin was sleeping on one side of me and Shane was sleeping on my other side. I sat up and put my feet on Shane's back and pushed him off of the bed so I could get up. Shane fell on the floor with a thump and sat up on the floor.

"Namzy, all you had to do was shake me awake," Shane said as he glared at me.

I started into a fit of giggles and it woke up Drevin. Drevin looked at me as if I was a crazy lady.

"What happened?" Drevin asked Shane.

"She kicked me out of bed and I landed on the floor," Shane said.

Drevin and I suddenly burst out laughing.

(PRESENT)

Shane gave me a hard glare and I immediately laughed even harder. I wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes and sighed. I stood up on the bed and started to jump on it. Both Drevin and Shane watched me bounce but although Shane had an extremely calm expression on his face, I knew that me jumping on his bed annoyed him.

I knew he kind of liked me even though he says he only like boys. I stopped jumping and looked at him. He was trying to hide a smile and I knew it. I jumped down off the bed and on the floor, I started to walk towards Shane. I looked to Drevin and once again he was fast asleep. I was in front of Shane now.

I put my hand underneath his chin and I lean down and pressed my lips to his. He started to kiss me back. I KNEW IT. He liked me. It obvious he wasn't gay. 

"You kissed me back, Shane," I said.

 "Yeah, so?" Shane asked.

"Though you said you were gay and only liked boys?" I asked.

"Well the only girl I'm willing to kiss and hug and date is you," Shane said.

"Shane you're so...I don't know...complicated" I said.

Shane chuckled.

I walk towards Drevin and walk him up.

"Why did you wake me up, Namzy?" Drevin asked groggily.

"I have to go home. Dimitri is asking where I am inside my mind" I said.

"Oh, okay. Do you need me or anyone else to walk you there?" Drevin and Shane asked at the same time.

"No, I think I will be fine, boys," I said.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway towards the exit. I put my hand on the scanner and it scanned my hand and then opened the door to the outside. Once I was outside the door closed behind me and it looked like a regular rock again. I walked down the street and thought to myself for the first time today...

I didn't kill anyone last night.

I shook off the thought as immediately as it came into my brain and walked the 15 minutes to my 'house' that I lived in with Dimitri.

(15 Minutes Later)

I stood in front of the college and then I remember I haven't gone to classes in 3 days, Dimitri was going to scold me. I just knew it. I raised my arms and then lowered them and soon I was flying. I flew up to the walkway on top of the college and lowered my arms back down and suddenly I was on my feet once again. I turned to the right and walked to the door as I had so many times before.

I opened the door and then closed it. I was in the hallway now and then I walked towards the door that leads to his room. I grabbed the key that was over the door and unlocked the door. Once I unlocked it and opened it I put the key back. I walked into the apartment and closed the door. I shrugged off the coat I was wearing and put it on the chair.

I walked further into the apartment and saw Dimitri on the edge of his chair watching TV. I cleared my throat and he turned towards me and literally flew across the room and he was in front of me in an instant. He pulled me into a hug and put his face into my neck to try and soothe his nerves. 

He was mad. I could always tell.

I pulled him back at arm's length.

"I'm okay, Dimitri. It's me, Naomi Knight and I'm back" I said with a smile and cried into his shirt.