~Chapter 15~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

I was tired but I wanted to go round 2. Even though I wanted to go again right away, I knew that Dimitri needed an hour to build up his energy again. Dimitri laid beside me in an attempt to catch his breath. I got out of the bed and headed into our kitchen naked. I walked over to the stove and started to rummage through all the cupboards in an attempt to find all the glasses. I finally found the glasses and I took 2 glasses out and I went to the fridge and filled mine with crushed ice and water, I filled Dimitri's glass with cubed ice and water. I walked over to the bed and put his glass on his nightstand, I saw that he was sleeping so I shook him awake and handed him his glass of ice water.

"Thank You, baby," Dimitri said as he took a sip of water.

"No problem, baby," I said. 

"Do you think you will be ready to go round 2 soon?" I asked.

"Have you not had enough? Don't you feel sore at all?" Dimitri asked with a chuckle.

"A little but you're addicting," I said.

Dimitri rolled over to his right so he could lay on his side to face me. He looked me in the eyes and I could see just how much he loved me. His eyes shine when he smiles at me. To me, he was an open book. I could see when something was bothering him. I could see when he was mad just by the look in his eyes. I could see his eyes tell me that he loves me before he says it out loud himself. I could see when he was hurt...physically, emotionally.

"What are you thinking about, Love?" Dimitri asked.

"I'm thinking about you," I said as I kissed his lips. 

"Oh, and what are you thinking about when you think of me?" Dimitri asked once he kissed me back and pulled away.

"I was thinking about how you don't have to say anything and I could tell what your thinking kind of just by looking in your eyes," I said.

"You must be talented then because usually, people have a hard time reading me but you...you read me instantly," Dimitri said in confusion. 

I sat on the bed and started to crawl towards Dimitri, I got on top of him and sat on him with my legs on either side of his waist. I could feel his erection and I wanted him inside me once again. What could I say...he was irresistible. No matter if I was a princess like everyone says I am or not, Dimitri is mine forever and I will always love him and I will always want him.

People always say that love is indescribable and that you have to go through it yourself to understand it but love can be described and this is its definition:

The most spectacular, indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone. 

Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.

This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.

It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them.

Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go.

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:

That word is love. 

Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. Love keeps no score of wrongs; does not gloat over another's sins, but delights in the truth. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of them all is love.

This is what I feel about Dimitri. 

"Fuck me, Dimitri, please," I pleaded.

"Not yet," Dimitri said with an evil grin. 

"I want you to fuck me, Dimitri," I said.

"I know you do, baby," Dimitri said as he kissed my lips.

"I love this game we always play," I said.

"What game is that?" Dimitri asked.

"That game when you tease me," I said as I drifted off to sleep.

*Dimitri's POV*

I look back over at Naomi and she was fast asleep. She had always looked peaceful when she was sleeping. I thought she wanted to go for round 2 but I guess the talking wore her out, maybe later when I'm sleeping maybe she will wake me up. I got up from the bed to go to the bathroom and she started to stir in her sleep. I certainly didn't want to wake her up on purpose nor on accident so I tiptoe to the bathroom.

After I finished going to the bathroom, I walk to the kitchen to make some food. After sex, I was always hungry. The only problem was I never really knew what to make so I decided to make just a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I quickly scarfed it down and then walked over to the bed and laid down on my back underneath the covers with my arms and hands behind my head on top of my pillow. As I got comfortable Naomi rolled over and put her leg between mine and her arm over me and her head rested on my chest.

"Where did you go?" Naomi whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I went to the bathroom then I went into the kitchen to eat a bowl of cereal. Shh baby just sleep. I'll see you in the morning" I said.

"Goodnight, baby" I whispered into her ear.

"Goodnight, babe" She whispered back at me before she closed her eyes once again and drifted into a dreamful sleep and I followed suit but my dream was suddenly filled with a nightmare that I was all too familiar with. 

A nightmare that I had once before. A nightmare of losing my one true love. A nightmare of losing Naomi Knight once again.