Memory of Bretrayal~part 4

~ 40 minutes before Ash arrived to his home~At the Hall of origins~

Arceus the creator of the universe and, god of all pokemom was in the middle of a meeting with all of the other legendary pokemon, this meeting concerned one of their chosen ones Ash Ketchum .

Arceus: As we all know this meeting is about our chosen one Ash; and we are gather here to dicide what we should do to thank him for all he and his ancestors have done for us.

Ho-oh: The kid has one of the purest hearts I've ever seen, he really makes name for his blessed golden heart , even if he doesn't really know about his blessing. He always prefers the well being of others rather than his own, and he truly cares about his pokemom.

Lugia: He helped one of the other minor lugias save her child and now he is old enough to live on his own with out her protection.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres: He helped Lugia stop our fight that would have ended the world.

Mew : he help save the tree of beginning, just like his father, and siblings.

Mewtow: He helped me realize that just because i was created by evil scientist did not mean that all humans were bad.

Manaphy: papa is really nice person, we own him a lot.

Hoopa: Ashton helped Hoopa control his forms again.

Arceus: Indeed my children he has done many good deeds we own him and his familly a lot.

Rayquayza: So what should we do for him?

Azelf: we could give his pokemon a power boost!

Arceus: We could do that...but I think he would prefer to achieve that with hard work with his pokemom rather than just being given to him.

Mew: We could tell him the truth of his origins.

???:Sister I think that it is still a little to soon for that, he would probably not belive us  anyway.

Celebi: Yeah and we came to an agreement that we would only do it when the time was rigth, not just out of the blue!!

Jirachi: We could give him three wishes anything he wants!!

Arceus: that would be a nice idea but I get the feeling that he would use those wishes for others instead of himself, and we are are trying to thank him.

Latias: I know!!

??:Do tell.

Latias: How about us!!

Everybody else in the room: huhhh??!!

Latias: we could become his pokemom most of us have wanted a trainer but we could never find one, either because we wouldn't be much help to them, or because they would use our powres for selfish deeds ,But  Ash would be the perfect trainer for us, maybe even his friends as well.

Shayman: I wouldn't mind him as my trainer, I would actually really like that.

Keldeo: Same with me.

??: Would he really be ready to control your powers?

???: It is a nice idea but...what about your duties, neither us or , you can just leave them.

??:he is right most of us have really important roles in the balance of the universe, of places.

Arceus: Thats a nice idea Latias, but your siblings are rigth....i could always create new gurdians, but they wouldn't be as efficient ... we could just go with him and whenever we are needed we could ask him to go and take care of the problem and them come back, I dont think he would mind, and thanks to him we are not needed at all times.

???: How many of you would like to go with him?

Jirachi, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, azelf, Mesprit, Shayman, keldeo,Hoopa, Latias,Latios(yes he is back will be explained later on ) Meloetta, zapdos, victiny, celebi ; diantie ; Genesect, Raikun, regice, regirock, regiesteel, rayquayza, Cresselia, Squishy , Ho-oh, lugia, all raised their hand (or in a way they could, the other legendaries were not to sure, and others were not interested on going with him).

Arceus : ok than that decides you are the gifts for the chosen one , those that want to go with him can go but if you are needed you need to atend to your duties, The rest can join him later if they so wish. Now lets see how the Chosen one is doing.(activates the mirror pool in The middle of the room.)

(Sorry for taking so long is just that i have been very busy lately, anyay here is chapter four ~see ya later)