The memory of betrayal part 9

~Back in the hall of Origins~
The legendaries were currently watching the new turn of events that had happened.

Arceus: This is an interesting turn of events.

Mew: Who would've thoughted...

???:I am happy to see he still has loyal friends and supporters.

??: I am too. Who I am interested in is the little girl Bonie, she was forced into this she didn't do it out of will.
I knew something was strange in her emotions.

Squishy: How are you sure about this.

??: Have I ever been wrong on this kind of stuff brother? Are you questioning my abilities?

Darkrai/???: ohhhh you better start rethinking what you just said Squishy.

??: brothers be quiet, let him say his opinion. Continue brother.

Squishy: You've never been wrong in your judgements sis, I trust your abilities.... I will give her another chance is not like I have forgotten everything she did for me.

??: good choice, just don't force yourself to much into it if you are still conscious, do it at your own pace.

???: I see Samuel brought the device you 2 were working on to reality.

??: I am happy he was able to, we work our brains out for it, and he was able to finish it at the perfect time, it will surely helpout Ash and his friends out.

( And with that everybody paid their attention back at the mirror pool in the middle of the room)

~Back in the Lab~

Ash had gotten all his pokemon and was back in the living room where his friends were.

Ash: I have every single one of my pokemon, they all really fit in the device it was really impressive. Technology is so cool!! Thanks again for it proffesor!

Proffesor: It really is no problem Ash.

Gary: Hey gramps you said it was an invention from a colaboration, who is the other that help made the technology and design?... For all of it's functions is really small and light weighted.

Professor: The only thing I can say is that it was one very intelligent person, and personal pupil prodigy of mine in many fields, like research, and pokemon training.

Ash: So they were a pokemon trainer.. Cool!... Hmmm could you tell us more?

(Sawyer/Paul/Gary/Tracy/Max/ and Alain were thinking around those same lines, they were really impressed.)

Professor:.... I don't see why not .... You all know how the fairy types are a recent finding right?

Everybody said yes.

Proffesor: The same person who helped create this devices, was the one who discovered the fairy typing, and elaborated most of the information that we know about them today along with another person, infact they discovered the sylveon eeveelution.
And that just one of the findings, they also contributed to starting the megaevolution research, since the same person discovered the gyarados, gengar, Sableye, Banette, Pidgeot, and sceptiel megas... I think tere were a few others can't remember right now.

Alain: Megaevolutions!!

Everyone else was also in shock.

Tracy: I knew you had taken in students before, but I didn't know you had a personal pupils, you never mentioned anything about one.

Gary: I didn't know anything about it either.

(Nostalgic) Proffesor: I did not only have one, I had a few others to.. They were all very intelligent and full of curiosity, but two really standed out of them all, specifically the one I was telling you about.

The proffesor said all of this while looking fondly at a shelf, all the kids following his view. On the shelf there was a really skilled drawing of what seemed to be the prodfesor's old pokemon team( only gary and Tracy reconized that), along with 2 really beautiful flowers in a well decorated base, it was obvious they were special, ( Ash didn't know why, but he felt a strong connection to those flowers, but decided to ignore it for now), they were also some 1st place blue ribbons, and 3 trophies, everything was so well kept and polished that they looked like they belonged in a museum.

(Curious) Gary: Gramps what happened to them?

Proffesor: they are a very delicate, and complicated subject, not something we should be worrying on right now, we should focous on you guys figuring out where you are going before the traitors come.

( Ash wanted to hear more about this
people he just felt he had to, but he knew the proffesor was right they needed to get out of here... And he also felt like this topic made the proffesor nolstalgic.)

Ash: You are right proffesor the question is where.

Paul: we cpuld head to Sinnoh, and yes I know one of the traitors live there, but we could go to another place, she does contest right and she already did Sinnoh I hardly doubt that she will stay long there if she went back.

Ash: Hmmmm.  That is not a bad idea Paul, and you are right she already traveled through Sinnoh.... Ok lets hed there and we will figure where to go from there.

Sawyer/Paul/Gary/Tracy/Max/ and Alain: We are coming with you.

Ash: Thanks guys. But Max what about your parents?

Max: I will explain to them later..  Plus they will agree with they really like you Ash.. Pluss I already started my own journey 2 months ago.

Ash: ok than..  Congratulations on starting your journey! Who did you choose as a starter?

Max: Thanks Ash! As for my starter I chosed treecko, I really admired you and your sceptile and really wanted one of my own, and after seeing you and him take down that darkrai of
Tobias set my decision.

Ash: wow I don't know what to say.. Thanks Max!

~Meanwhile with the traitors~

(Angry Misty): hurry up guys we need to get that ketchup head a beating.

Everyone else: we are running as fast as we can!

( they were already reching the door in of the lab. Misty got there first and was knocking on the door furiously.)

(Angry)Misty: Open the dooor we know you are in there Ash ketchum loser!!

(~Hello everyone finally here is the chapter done, and now I leave you with a picture of the flowers~😉✌)