The memory of betrayal part 10

~~~~~~~~Last chapter events~~~~~~~~

(Angry Misty): hurry up guys we need to give that ketchup head a beating.

(Angry)Misty: Open the door we know you are in there Ash ketchum loser!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Normal point of view*

At getting no response Misty send out her Starmie and ordered it to use tackle on the door, and when it was down she went in along with the rest of the traitors who were also holding pokeballs of their own. Ash and the rest of his real friends were ready for a battle.

The traitors threw their pokeballs out to reveal Marshtomp, Braixen, Roserade, Blaziken, Luxray, Dragonite, Togekiss, and Pansage.

Ash knew that he and his friends had the upper hand, they were more skilled battlers than the traitors, and they had all of Ash's pokemon for backup, there was no way they would lose to these people.

Ash chosed Pikachu, Paul send out Electivire, Gary was going to battle with Umbreon, Tracy with Scyther, Max with his Treecko, Sawyer chosed his Sceptile, and Alain sended out his Charizard. They were all ready to battle for their friend.

~Dialogue~

Brock: You aren't fast enough you weakling! Now we are gonna get some payback.

(Angry Misty) : Just give up Ash, you and your buddies aren't strong enough to defeat us. So give up and give all your pokemon to us, or face all of our pokemon! "

(Determined Ash) : Never!!.

(Angered Gary) : If any of us here are weaklings, they would be you! ( he said while pointing at the traitors, while the rest of Ash's friends agreeing.)

(Angry Misty) : That is it! Let's show them how weak they are!

Brock : Give them a Hydro Pump Marshtomp!

May: Roast all of them Blaziken!

Drew: Rosarade use Petal Dance!

Iris: Dragonite use Thunderbolt!

Cilan: Pansage use Bullet seed!

Clemont: Luxray you use Thunderbolt too!

Dawn: Togekiss use Aura Sphere!

Serena: Braixen use flamethrower!

~~~~~Back in the Hall Of Origins~~~~

When the legendaries saw the traitors attacking Ash and his friends, they were ready to go there and destroy the traitors.

"This is intolerable!" Mew shouted, with other legendaries shouting in agreement.

"That's it! I'm gonna give them all a piece of my mind," said a really angered Keldeo .

"Wait!" shouted ?? .

"Wait for what!?" said Keldeo wanting to help his friend out.

"Ash and his friends have got this all handled, can't you see!" Asked ??.

"Let's wait and see what is he going to do next, it seems like Ash has a plan?"said Arceus.

"Fine" said keldeo.

~~~~~~~~~Back at the Lab~~~~~~~~~~

While the traitors pokemon were charging their attacks Ash had managed to plan an scape for them all.

Speaking lowly Ash said, "Guys, I have a plan to get out of here, have your pokemon counter their attacks, and once they collide we will use the smoke and dust to get away, have a flying pokemon at the ready, Max and Tracy you will come with me, and when I say go, you get on them and follow me, agreed Everyone else said yes in agreement, and started to order their pokemon to counter the traitors pokemon attacks with their own.

Paul: Electivire use Thunderbolt!

Alain: Charizard show them your flamethrower!

Max: Treecko use bullet seed!

Gary: Umbreon shadow ball go!

Sawyer: Sceptile use leaf storm!

Tracy: Scyther use air slash!

Ash: Pikachu electro ball now!

When the pokemon's attacks collided a huge storm of dust and smoke was created, blocking the view of the traitors.

Ash: Go now!

Everyone of his real friends send out one of their pokemon that could fly and followed Ash, while the traitors could do nothing since they couldn't see them, or where they were going.

Misty: Dam it! They got away!

Brock: Don't worry they won't go to far, they are all weaklings.

Proffesor Oak: Yeah and now that you've created a whole scene and disaster in my lab, I want you to go!

The Professor kicked the traitors out of his lab, and told them to never come back.

Proffesor: I hope the others find somewhere safe.

( I know it's been long but, here it is so I hope you enjoyed :). ~Until next time~ )