The memory of Betrayal~part 6

~Professors Oaks Throughs~
I am really worried about whats going on first my grandson, ans some of Ash's rivals and friends come today into my lab with all worried expressions, I tried to asked what had so worried but they never answer me with an answer. And now Ash comes here in a really depressed state, just what is going on here.

~Ash's point of view~

When I stepped in the room I saw Gary , Tracy , Max, Paul, Sawyer and Alan with all worried expressions, but still hadn't notice my precens , I felt pikachu tensed up a little, and forming some electricity on its cheeks ; I didn't know if they were still on my side or if they were in theirs, this could be a trap.
After a few seconds one of them finally notices that I was there and came to me It was Gary. A quite worried one.

"Ash!!" yelled Gary . That seemed to put everybody's attention on me and made them stand up.

" Are you Ok?!, Are you hurt? , Did they do something to you?", all of them where yelling those questions at me.

"EVERYBODY! CALM DOWN!!"professor Oak yelled, and everybody stopped their yelling.

"Now.. could one of you please tell me what is going on here !"

"Ash's traveling companions were planning on betraying him and make him give up his dream! Thats whats going on gramps!", yelled gary while still looking for any bruses on Ash.

Alain: "They tried to convinced us to do the same but we didnt give into their tricks!"

Paul: "We each came here as quick as we could to tell Ash what was going on , we all found each other in our way here, and Gary tooked us to your lab !"

"Whatt!!???" ,yelled the profesor.

Ash: It's true proffesor , and they already did it.

Max: Dam it we weren't fast enough!

Ash:...Why?

Everybody:hmm?

Ash: Why did you stay on my side and not theirs?...

Gary: Ash we are like brothers..we've been friends ever since we were young, sure we had our figths, and pointless arguments , but we are friends, thats why we split that pokeball in a half it was a promise.

Tracy: You won the league on the orange island against a champion that hadn't been defeated in years, helped the baby Lugia reunite with it's parent, and you helped me make my dream come true , and we are friends.

Paul: You are a really skilled trainer, and I respect you, you were also one of the first friends I ever had.

Max:Ash i really look up to you, you are like a big brother to me.

Sawyer: You've thought me a lot of things, you are my friend, and really pushed to my limits to become better.

Alain: You are powerful Ash, your pokemon love you, you helped save all of Kalos from disaster, helped me realise my mistakes, I consider you like a little brother, and I owe you.

Ash: you mean it?

Everybody: Mhmp!

Ash: Thanks guys I really apreaciated!

Proffesor: Dont forget about me Ash, I am always here for you!

~Professor's mind~
~I will always be here supporting you , just like I did with your siblings.~

Professor Oak: Those traitors will pay, wich of them did it by the way?

(Sad)Ash: Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Drew, Iris, Cilan, Bonnie, Clemont , Serena, and Delia..

~Till next time~