Chapter 1 : Moving

Today is the day. The day when my parents send me off to my Aunt for the whole summer. I didn't agree to this plan, but they decide to send me off due to their loads of work. Most people would say how lucky I am, or I was born with silver spoon in my mouth.

Actually it sucks. Living in a huge house with maids and guards. My parents barely stay at home. Those lovebirds prefer leaving their only child at home. Yes I called my parents "lovebirds" because they keep showing their affection non-stop. I'm grateful for their affection to each other but making out in front of your kids wasn't a good idea. I keep making gag noise all the time. I'm sure my mom will be in tears every time she left me at home and my dad has to comfort her but now I think it will be worse. I'm leaving for the whole month, but they promise to visit me.

"Promise me you will call me as soon you're arrived okay sweetie?" She cried as she kissed my cheeks. "I promise I will call you as soon as I landed" I said and hug her. "Please don't get into trouble little lady" my dad chuckled and pulled me into a hug. " I won't" I giggled.

I grabbed my bag and my passport included my ID. I kiss their cheeks for one last time and walk to the custom guards and hand them my passport and ID. I wave at my parents for the last time and went to the scanner to scan my bags and myself before headed to the boarding place.

"How's the flight Em?" my uncle asked. "It was fine" I said try to make a small conversation.

"We all prepare your room it won't look the same as yours but-" "It's fine Aunt Mary" I cut in.

"I'm totally cool with whatever you guys give to me it doesn't have to be luxurious as long it's comfortable" I said. I grip on my bag strap and look out the window.

It's way different from home, the scenery were very beautiful there were trees and I hear there were a beach not far from here. I text my parents and tell them I will be okay for a while. And yes I call my mom as soon as the plane landed. The car stops. I press the window button and it slips down. I slip my head out the glass and saw the house. I think I'm going to like it here. Completely country side houses. My uncle drive inside and park the car in front of the front entrance.

I open the door and step out from the car. I pull my bag with me and look around. "How do you like it Em?" My aunt asked me as she stands next to me.

I nodded. "Well let's get inside and you can freshen up" he said as he pulls my luggage from the car bonnet.