Chapter 10: Charity and who the hell is Tommy?

"You can just put the box on the porch dear, it'll be fine" Aunt Maria said as I put down the last box.

I didn't expect we'll be bringing 10 boxes, and boy I was wrong. I stand behind my Aunt with both hands in my pocket. "What place is this?" I asked.

"This is the place where me and your Uncle Peter used to come every weekend, we used to give away our stuff that still in good quality, but we don't use it any more" Aunt Maria said. She rang the doorbell.

The door open and a man with a hat coming out from the house. I took a step back. "Maria it's so nice to see you" "You too Cliff" They embrace each other. When the man laid his eyes on me, he pulled away from my Aunt. 

"Who is this Maria?" He asked as he pointed at me. "Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Emily, you can just call me Emily" I introduced myself.

"Robert's daughter?" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug. I was caught by surprise and awkwardly giggle at him. 

"Yeah, how did you know my father?" I asked cautiously. I pulled away from his embrace. 

"If it weren't for your father this town would be a mess and the Chase might not be able to handle the poverty that's been lying around for decades" He proudly said.

Did Dad actually change this whole town into this beautiful town?  I nodded in agree to the man named Cliff.

"Come, let's get started shall we?" Cliff exclaimed and started to pick up the boxes.

After carrying all the boxes, I decided to look around. I picked up the dry leaf and start to play with it in my hand while walking around.

The house were full of people moving around. One of them carrying a box and the place were very messy with a bunch of stuff. So that's why I decided to leave the place and wander around.

"Dad!!! Have you seen my basketball shorts?" I startled and walk back to the front porch. My pace was faster. 

"Why don't you look it for yourself for god sake?" a female voice retorted. I enter the house and saw two teenagers.

One of them is wearing a towel around the waist and another one is facing the PC with headphones on.

I stand still, I don't really knows what going on. Aunt Maria and the man named Cliff not in the sight.

"How many times do I tell you to stop playing with your games and start helping" The guy said as he started to rummage through a piles of clothes in the basket. 

"Go look for it by yourself!, I'm busy!" She exclaimed. 

When the girl turn around, she gasped. She pull away her headphone and stood up. "Who are you?" She exclaimed as she pointed at me. 

"Errr.... I...I...I" I stuttered trying to figure out how am I going to respond to her. The guy look up from the basket and stare at me with a wide eyes.

Unexpected things that happens was the guy run to me and pulled me into a hug. What's going on?

I look at him bewildered. "Yo! Bro you gotta let me go" I tried to untangled myself from him.

"Em! You're here!" He kissed my cheek. I punch his stomach and he yelp, he let me go. He took a step back as he covered his toned stomach.

"What's that for man" I disgustingly wipe my cheeks and glare at me.

"You still got that one huh?" He gasped and then he laughed. "Brother I think you need to put on your clothes, it's inappropriate" His sister stated.