Chapter 2 : It's the Chase

I sit on the bed. Wooden bed with few mattress on it. I laid pillow on the bed.

Some pillow that I bring from home. I zip open my bag and pull out my clothes and start to hang them in the closet.

I laid my laptop on the desk. I pull out my toileteries and my towel and put them in the bathroom. One thing I like about this house is I don't have to share bathrooms with them.

I lie on the bed with my feel hang at the side of the bed as I check on my phone. I close my eyes and take a rest after I turn off my cellphone.

I was woken up by my aunt. She want to take me sightseeing. I told her I can go by myself but she say I could get lost so I just agree to it.

I change my outfit into shorts and sleeveless shirt. I stuff my cellphone and my purse into my pocket.

I went downstairs and saw my aunt with her basket hang onto her arm. "Let's go kiddo" She said and pull my arm to drag me outside.

"Have your dad give you your driver license?" She asked.

"Yeah a year ago but he never let me drive" I said.

She throw the car keys at me. "Well now you do" She said. I nodded and walk to the driver side.

"Here is the grocery store, that is where you're going to buy the gas for the car, that's the wet market, that's the mall" She said. She keep pointing at places.

I'm driving I can barely see what she's pointing. "Stop here" She said. I look around and we're at the wet market.

Just as I thought. She ask me to go shopping with her. I stop the car and stop the engine. I pull out the car keys that have sunny faces as a keychain. I open the door and step out from the car.

I wait for my aunt to get out from the car before I lock it. I follow her as she shopped. "Do you want anything dear?" She asked.

I just shrugged as I suck on the lollipop that I bought from a stall that sell junk food.

I walk around and stand next to my aunt. That's when I feel someone push me toward my aunt.

I feel annoyed and saw what's the reason I've been pushed. Thats when I saw a man with his son walking with few people surround them more like crowded of people surround him.

"What's up with that?" I asked my aunt. She were busy picking some vegetables she didn't even bother by the cheering.

" It's the Chase, they own these places" My aunt said. "Were they someone important like dad?" I asked. "Kinda like that, they ruled this market" she said.

I just nodded and watch them. That was when I saw the guy, the man's son. He start to creep me out.

He was staring at me with those eyes filled with questions. When I caught his eyes I start to look away and pick up the vegetables and held them to my aunt.

Ignore him and focus on my aunt. She was having a great time and I notice she keep smiling at me and show the vegetables and the fruit.

I can feel the guy stare at my back. I look back and stare at him. There's something funny about him that attract me toward him.

I sighed and grab the basket that fill with vegetables and fruit and hold it. I follow my aunt to the cashier to pay for it.