Chapter 4 : Never mess with Mama's bear cub

The time when arrive at home my uncle and my aunt didn't scold me or start lecture about my behavior because they know I won't act like a kid without reason and thank to god they understand what's going on.

After I left the bathroom I went to my bed and turn on my laptop.

I turn on my skype and saw my mom were online. I was going to turn my account to offline but my mom beat me up to it.

Monday, 19 January 2017

@MrsGraceElizabeth75: I hear what happen would you mind explain it to me?

@EmStrangeKid96: Mom it's not my false and did Aunt Mere told you bout

 this?

@MrsGraceElizabeth75: Yes and I'm not that happy about it, how could they

do that to you? I'm going to tell your father about this!

@EmStrangeKid96: Mom!!! please don't tell Dad I don't want him to hire

someone to look after me that's so not cool!

@MrsGraceElizabeth75: I do know what cool is young lady, I may be old but I

know what's going on with teen life okay?

@EmStrangeKid96: Yes mom.

@MrsGraceElizabeth75: I'm still going to tell your father about this, there's

nothing can stop me from telling him.

@EmStrangeKid96: Okay mom.

@MrsGraceElizabeth75: Oh your dad's here let me find a video call symbol so

we could video call each other.

@MrsGraceElizabeth75 call 'Accept' 'Decline'

I bring my mouse hand to the green button and accept.

"Hey Mom and Dad" I said lamely. "Hey honey, I'm sorry to hear that they treat you badly tomorrow I'm going to call-"

"Oh god dad stop! I'm fine, I don't have any bruise just let it be" I groaned.

"But your dad is right honey, we do this because we care about you we doesn't like when-"

"Mom, dad look I can take care of myself, I have Aunt Mere and Uncle Peter here okay? I'm going to go through a simple life with them unlike back at home and I'm okay with it" I explained.

" But on one condition, if I get a phone call from your Aunt Mere saying you were in trouble I'm going to send you straight, do you hear me young lady?" My Dad said sternly.

"Okay deal but I have one condition too, if you send me back home I don't want Mrs Potter to teach me about etique any more nor learn about proper attitude" I said.

He nodded. "And honey we just want to tell you that we're going to visit you-" "Oh my god, I just arrive here for one day and both of you decide to come here and visit me?" I groaned.

"Don't give me that tone young lady we will visit you by the end of the month and also both of us want to tell you that we ask you uncle to register you at Eagle High cause both of us doesn't want you to miss anything" My mom chirped.

"I swear both of you-" " That's a great idea honey and we'll send some money in your bank account so you could go shop for your school stuff" dad said.

I stare at both of them on the screen. "I need to go cause I don't want to give myself some headache" I smile at them and wave.

"Robert I think we need to push the date to next to see her I'm worry-" "Goodnight you two" I said to both of them.

Mom gave me flying kiss. "Night honey" Dad said before he end the video call.

I immediately change my online icon to offline. I groaned and lie down on my bed.

I put my laptop next to me and turn it off before flip it close.

What am I going to do with both of them. I smile. I get under the comforter and turn off the lamp before I go to sleep.