S E V E N

I stared at him as he made his way to the bed.

Then I noticed he was shirtless. My reaction was priceless, as I couldn't stop staring at his body. Sadly there was no 6-pack but he had no chest hair ( A favorite of mine) and he wasn't tubby. He smiled and sat on the bed, the mattress creaking in protest.

"You like what you see?" He smirked, cocking his head to the side.
Then I also noticed, he looked very different from before when he wore a coat and hat and scarf. His personality also changed slightly too, he was hard and rough. But he was still flirty. He was extremely tall and thin like earlier before when the 2 men walked towards me I could see their outlines. He looked around 20.

He had black hair that stuck up in all directions in a messy way it was cute, and he had blue eyes with hints of hazel flecks. He had a large nose, and a thin smile plastered on his lips. He had a defiant jawline, however when I think of jawlines I think of diggers.
Don't ask.

He was very defined and detailed, almost like my stationary on the desk.
Again, don't ask.

I found him a little attractive. This hunk of a man was actually, attractive! Who'da thought this kidnapper was 'gasp ' attractive???

I changed the mood that hung thickly in the air.
"Why did you kidnap me?"

He broke his stare away from my eyes and looked down.
Sighing, he replied.

"I used to know you're mother. She knew all about vampires. She knew about us."

Wait, my mother knew about Vampires and she never told me?

"She became my friends' girlfriend. She even gave him her blood willingly. She didn't understand that, when you give blood to a vampire, he will be eternally attached to you. She didn't listen to him, but by the time it was done, it was too late."

I shuddered. My mum gave her blood away. She let a vampire suck on her. A sudden chill made me huddle closer to Mr. Perv, strangely enough.

However, it backfired.

I yelped and shot back under the covers.
His skin was ice cold! How he lives I don't know! His body temp is like ultimate zero. So cold even an ice-lolly would shatter into mini fragments.

Mr. Perv did something I thought he wouldn't do. He laughed. He laughed so hard I'm pretty sure his insides would soon be out and he would faint. Good. So I can get out of here.

I glared angrily at him, not wanting him to think of me as a baby.

"You really crack me up sometimes little Fella." He recovered from laughing and maintained his position on the bed.

"Carry on." I encouraged him, waving my hand.

Reluctantly he carried on with the story. I found it very interesting. I wasn't very close to mum since she died when I was 2. It was all down to dad. I have no idea how he took care of me without leaving a permanent scar on my body.
God knows how he even managed to earn a living!

"So she and my friend, Harry, were bonded. She couldn't leave him. She stood stubbornly by his side all these years-"

"WAIT!" I leapt up, not caring about the cold invading my skin. I struggled to get free from under the covers, but managed finally. I dared ask the question. "Does this mean...."

He put on a grim face. "She is still alive? Yes."

I screamed in delight, punching the air and doing my dance which consisted on two moves. The fist on fist building blocks and wiggling my bum.
He stared at my butt the whole time.

Perv ( x2 ).
But I didn't care.

After all these years of being told my mother was dead, she's still alive! I couldn't wait to meet her.

"When can I meet her?" I practically yelled.

Mr. Perv didn't even flinch at my voice. His grim face didn't even change. "You can't. No one can meet the Queen. Nor the King, for that matter."

I stopped mid way through my finale dance, my butt sadly in his face. What? Queen of Vampires? Impossible.
"But she's my mum. Surely she has time to meet me." I protested, almost whining.

He shook his head, tutting.

Weirdly enough I found that attractive.

"No can do little girlie, since her transformation she has turned into a dried up brown leaf. She's completely different she's not sweet and kind and funny. She's mean and evil and angry and demanding. She would chuck you out of the castle for the lower ranked vampires to have. You would be their pet. Plus, you're already claimed." He leaned in further.

"Don't you forget you're mine, Fella. I can do what I what with you."

I blushed at the thought, my cheeks dyed a bright notorious pink as I pictured the dominating man in bed with me. I blushed even pinker.

He smiled, like he knew what was going on.
"Don't worry, your dreams will soon be reality." He nuzzled my ear, sending a tingle of excitement down there.

I snapped out of it.

"You still haven't told me why you kidnapped me." I poked his rock hard chest playfully.
He straightened up, tense.

"You want the truth? Fine. I kidnapped you because I had a taste of your mothers blood. It was so sweet- like chocolate. No vampire can resist it. She quickly become loved, and with so many vampires falling head over heels for this blood, she quickly dominated over them. She married Harry because she wanted power-thirsty. It was like she changed because of the power.
"But." I looked up to meet his gaze.
"I kidnapped you because your blood would taste nearly the same as your mum. I wanted you because you have thankfully inherited your mother's beauty. You're stunning, you know that?"

My cheeks warmed at the compliment but I frowned at him. Why would he want me for his own satisfactions? He's selfish! However cute he may look, I don't want him feasting on my blood.

Then it hit me.

That's what my mother did. She did this.  Harry must of done this to her.

I will not follow in the steps of my mother.

I can't. I want to prove I'm not an evil tyrant.

Huffing, I explained to Mr.Perv that I didn't want to follow in the footsteps of my mother, and surprisingly he listened.

"I never actually caught your name by the way." I said, changing the subject. But it was true, I didn't know his name other than Mr. Perv which suited him very well.

"That's coz I never threw it."

"Well, what is your name?"

"Adrian."

"Okay." I replied." Tell me about yourself."

Adrian looked at me in a peculiar way. "Why?"

"Because I deserve to learn a bit about my kidnapper don't I?"

"Fine. Buckle up coz there's some grueling history."

I groaned. I thought I've seen the back of history when I left school. But now here it is, back to haunt me.