S I X T E E N

I casually knocked on the door of a large Tudor mansion and lounged on the doorstep waiting to be let in.

I couldn't help replay the moments Logan and I shared a twenty minutes ago, it was something magical and strange. His lips worked their magic on my skin. I didn't care now if he made love to me now, on this doorstep for others to see, I just wanted to feel his skin against mine and his lips brushing alongside my neck.

Well, sugar, where did that come from?! Betty exclaimed.

I don't know. If he was a little protective of me because of that Chad incident. I replied back.

Two big strong arms engulfed me and pulled me back to a strong chest. Logan. I melted in his arms. I was craving him even now.

"You thinking about me?" He whispered in my ear huskily.

"Err.. Logan! What a surprise! I was... errr... talking to my wolf... about you!" I squeaked when he hugged me tighter.

"That's good to know. And sweetheart, I will always be protective of you because you're mine. I don't want any other boys looking at you like I do." he buried his face in the crook of my neck, making me gasp in pleasure. He gently grazed the bit where I was meant to get marked.

Once he reemerged, his eyes were swollen with lust and arousal. " I really want to mark you now."

I blushed dreadfully. Betty howled again.

"Well, you can't. I only just met you and if you want to be my mate we have to know each other more." I insisted.

Logan groaned, but eventually agreed. By then, the door opened and a woman not much older than me stood there, a beam on her bright face.

"Alpha! Luna! Come on in!" She called, opening the door further so we could enter. She led us through the hallway and into the lounge, where she offered us tea of coffee.

"Tea please. Milk and 2 cubes of sugar." I said.

"The usual Selene." Logan murmured and looked out the window. Rude.

"Coffee it is." Selene exclaimed cheerily. She really is that cheery spirit in this room.

Logan grinned at me, leaning in so he was right next to me. " I'd have coffee if I were you, we have a long night tonight. You didn't think I'd let that little slap get away did you?" He raised an eyebrow comically, which made me burst out laughing.

Logan smirked. "I love your laugh."

"Here we go! Tea for the Luna and coffee for the Alpha." She set the drinks down on the coffee table, and sat down on the armchair opposite to us. "Beta Luke will be here in a second. He had to do some last minute paperwork." She explained.

We sat in awkward silence, the occasional slurp echoed in the room.

The door opening took us all by surprise. The Beta ( Or Luke ) walked in, and his eyes quickly took in the scene in his lounge. His eyes landed on Selene, then slowly made it's way to Logan, then finally me.

"So this is the naughty Luna I've heard so much about." Luke cracked a grin, sticking out his large hand. " Luke, nice to meet you, Luna."

I offered my small hand back and shook it, smiling. " Please call me Fella. I haven't really gotten used to my title yet."

Luke's eyes flashed with confusion but he quickly hid it. Logan looked at me like I was plain stupid. " You are my mate, and the moment I find you is the moment you become Luna. Everyone here must call you Luna except me.".

Not wanting to make a scene, I nodded reluctantly. I stared at him, my eyes clearing stating a message ; We aren't done yet.

Logan looked at me 'confused'. He is so going to get it tonight. His ass will be begging for mercy.