T H I R T E E N

Chaos erupted after that. One by one, the party guests shifted into werewolves, the nerving sound of bones cracking and breaking heard. Looking at all the wolves around me, I noticed that no two coats were the same. They were all  variated in their special way, some brown with black specks, some black with brown specks.

Dean ran out of the room, barking commands to the wolves. Although he was an Omega, they obeyed. By then several more vampires spilled into the room, all baring their fangs and screaming. They all carried the same shiny object that hurt Dean before.

Looking at it shininess, I could of kicked myself a hundred times in the ass. The shiny object was silver. Silver hurts wolves. The vampires stepped forward putting their confidence in the silver, as the wolves whimpered and backed up. Great. It looks like the wolves have no chance of winning.

Dean rushed back into the room carrying a spear and a cross, and tried to step towards Adrian. But a vampire blocked his way, thrusting silver in his face. Growling, Dean picked up the vampire by his collar and threw him across the room and crashed against the back wall.

"Prepare for attack!" He yelled, holding up the cross to Adrian's face. "ATTACK!"

Needless to say, all the wolves arched their backs to make them look big. Adrian hissed as the cross came in contact with his face, and instinctively his hands flew to his face, letting me go. Bubbles popped on his face as half his face pretty much dissolved. It was the equivalent to an acid attack on humans.

Dean grabbed my hand before I could object. Flashing a look in Adrian's direction, I saw the wolves leaping on the increasing number of vampires that came trough the door. Adrian was nursing his face, and Carcasses of dead vampires laid limp on the floor.

My face cracked a small smile. I seems like we are winning after all. Adrian unsteadily got to his feet, looking like a wolf had bitten off half his head. It was true too, because half his face was gone. The cross must of been more powerful than the one used to kill the peasant in the Castle.

"The spear Dean, quick!" I called, pointing to the approaching Adrian. Adrian grasped my arm smiling with half his lips, and gurgled. Black ooze rose from his throat, and he puked there and then on the floor, a rush of thick gooey black ooze just coming up endlessly. Gross.

His eyes were yellow, and his skin was the whitest I've even seen. By now his hair had turned a platinum silvery white, and his clothes torn and abused. He opened his moth, and all his teeth were gone, except for the fangs, one of them chipped.

"You.... are.... MINE!" He managed to gurgle, grasping my arm tightly till I couldn't feel my blood flow there anymore. I gulped nervously, looking at Dean. He was aiming his spear at Adrian's heart.

He threw the spear, impaling Adrian's heart perfectly. I wildly turned back to Adrian who's eyes were wide open with shock, and then he fell limply with his eyes turning glassy. I breathed a sigh of relief.
He was gone. Forever. Though his last words managed to haunt me. I wasn't his. I never will be.

By then the bodies of wolves and vampires littered the floor, with still more vampires coming and coming. I gasped as I recognized a familiar face.

Winnie.

But not the Winnie I had known. Her long brown tresses of hair were cut jagged and short, with dark purple streaks running down. Her face wasn't rosy and pink, but white and shiny. Her eyes didn't hold the warmth and friendliness she offered, but hate and anger twisted furiously in her eyes. Her lips were pursed sourly, and her clothes were tattered and ragged.

She wildly searched the room for me slowly, eyeing up every possible person. Winnie's eyes latched onto mine and she flashed her death glare at me, holding her share of silver. She smiled eerily, tilting her head.

Esh. She must of drunken a potion to make her have a personality change. Or, maybe she joined Kevin under the train.

My thought scattered as she thrust a leg forward. I backed up.