E L E V E N

Waking up in your bed knowing you have to haul yourself out is enough.

Waking up on a werewolf's back cushioned by soft, fluffy fur?

Hell no.

I stirred slightly, still feeling the wolfbeast pounding his paws on the ground. We were moving so fast! I didn't dare to dip a toe onto the ground, or it might come back as a raw bloody stump. I mumbled something about unicorns and rainbows, lazily lifting an arm to draw an imaginary line through the sky.

A piercingly loud bird call disturbed my peaceful world of thoughts, making me jerk up straight, awake.

By then I had fully awaken, and I looked around admiring the change of scenery. It was more peaceful and less threatening, with birds twittering in their bright trees, and deer grazing on the grass, and fish swimming in the lake we passed.
I felt very relaxed here, and I hope we were to stop here.

The wolfbeast noticed I was awake, letting out a soft growl in acknowledgment. He slowed his run to a trot, tail sticking up and wagging like a dogs'. 
I patted his neck- which he enjoyed tremendously and urged to me on more to do it again.

So I did.

We crossed the heavenly field of animals and carried on until we reached large towering trees all crowded around to act as a wall protecting a cute little small wooden cabin. I gasped in how adorable the scenery looked. There were a few stray deer just lounging around the entrance, so the wolf let out a large roar.

The scattered into every direction. Pleased with himself, the wolf trotted up to the cabin with pride in his every step.

He signaled me to climb down and went around the back. What? I followed him, though he didn't notice me and as if it was very ordinary, he changed back into a stark nude human!

I yelped in embarrassment which attracted the mans' attention. I covered my eyes and ran back to the entrance. Surely embarrassed, the man followed only this time he was fully clothed. He was bright red.

I don't see why he shouldn't be, I just saw his balls! Mighty fine balls if I don't say...
SNAP OUT OF IT FELLA! Now you're the perv!!

The man rushed pass me, fumbling around the plant pot outside for the keys.
"Sorry about that Fella." He mumbled, trying to get in the house. I blushed terribly, trying to dismiss those thoughts quickly.
I waved both my hands frantically. "Oh no! It's my fault! I didn't know werewolves transform back..." I trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

We both blushed harder.

Once we were inside, the man led me upstairs to closed door and opened it.
"This is your room for the time being." He guided me inside, letting me gasp and ogle at the way it was decorated.
It was very down to earth, since the room's walls were made from bamboo trunk and tiny shoots grew naturally from the soil on the ground. Pretty vines encrusted with blossom flowers and roses crept up the bamboo walls, adding an Japanese vibe to the room. The bed was in the middle- a four poster bed made out of dark oak wood that had see-though curtains surrounding the bed. the sheets were pristine white and the pillows- well I don't think they can be as soft as the wolf's fur.

A large fluffy sheepskin carpet lay in the middle of the room, and a desk with a computer was quietly put on the side. Another door was in this room and it led to the most beautiful natural outdoor shower with the toilet and sink at the side. It was beautifuly made I just wanted to rip off my clothes and test out the shower.

 It was beautifuly made I just wanted to rip off my clothes and test out the shower