|Start|

There is saying "well all are the same," we just say this to fell the same. I know this from many things. I am just a human that wants to be a animal thinking that life will be different and yes it will but will it go for the best? will it be worst and I would be in pain? or and I just thinking to much? all I can say is we where put in here reasons and sometimes for worst.

"How could I be so blind?" the cold air swift throw my cloths as I walked around the camp that is my new home. I was a loser to my kind and a failer to my mother and dad.

I was close to the A camp rooms as I heard a yelp. it was a soft one but I really didn't care. "maybe some one getting some."

looking up in the stars and smiles till the yelp got louder and frown. why does everyone have to make my life worst? walking back to B camp I seen a light cover of blood in the middle of A and B camp.

"what in the world would someone be doing there?" I asked my self as I followed it to a large crowd and the yelp from where I was standing.

everyone looked at me and the kid was all bloody down from his head to his legs. I could tell he was about to pass out.

"what what are you doing to him!" I yell as I get a close rock and hit the one that was not looking at me. he softly jump and growled as he turn around with a pipe.

"what do you want from us?" he asked with the pipe end at my nose. it was softly making me bleed from how sharp it was.

I slide it off me and spoken up to him.

"what have he done to you?" I asked as I step closer.

"well he likes guys and that's a no brainer here" he smirks and gave me a rod.

"you can have your fun as well so take it and wipe the life out of him" him and his gang said with a smile.

I took the rope and walked over to the kid in front of me. I can tell he gave up on hope and already seen his life was over. I didn't want to do this as the eyes from the back of my head forced me to get this far. I don't know what a gay is nor why he was going to be killed but it can't be that bad.... can it?

my life is a mess and I know how it would feel to be in the point in life but I don't really, in fact ,I can't say I have meet death in the face but if I had a mirror would it be me? I'm not a fair person but this is something I have to do as I grab the pipe and....