His what?!?!

the grass softly wakes me up seeing my best friend laying beside me. he was softly asleep as if he never had a better dream in years. his soft yellow and brown hair with a shade of red in the lights ray was the perfect touch. kissing his head he softly woken up and rub his eyes ever so slightly. he was use to me as I was to him now. The warm of his body felt nice as I pull us up.

"Im sleepy... Please a little more sleep." he began to wimpier. He is a soft teddy bear with emotions to big for him. Ok there buddy but we need to eat first. I got up and he just lays back in the spot as if Im the only one hungry. If I know men and woman they both love food. I walked over and got what they had today and bring back the warm two slices of pizza and sour patch candy and milk.

Setting down I got close to him. He woke up and stole a slice of pizza as he head his head into my chest watching the lake calm. He was pale but that was due to probably scared of water or the cold last night. He had a faint rose blush on his cheeks. I kissed them as I drink some milk so this will not go anymore then just a kiss.

"Hey lets go take that shower" he tells me and took my plate with the candy still on and took them. I let him since I didn't like sour stuff much. We throw away the trash and head into the cabin. We took are cloths off then turn the hot water on. He was breathing deeply as I could tell he was harden. Grabbing the soap I rubbed it on his thicc sides as my mouth touched his shaft.

"Please d-don't...." he tells me.

I didn't think it throw as I start licking the sides making me gasp and try to pull off. I held his hands down making him stop moving as I kisses his tip making his throbbing cock drip softly deep more making me lick it off.

"J-just don't suck... Im not into men." he tells me as I nod and told the same. After a while, we finished up and head outside where are room mates watched almost everything....

-part 2 next-