My Room Mate

The pipe was starting to feel heavy as everything turn black. I knew that I have sin just for thinking of hitting him. this ball of a mess was looking at me and wipers.

"p-please just get it over with" his voice was harsh as he was screaming for hours.

"shut up, your lucky that he is keeping you alive this long." someone behind me yelled.

I can't take it any more. I swing the pipe as blood flow into my fur and keep hitting as screaming was heard and then I didn't feel anything from the end of the pipe. I knew I might have killed him... I open my eyes.

he was still there. he was not dead nor passed out but when I looked around there was no one there but blood on the sides of the buildings. I looked back and seen his shake. he didn't know what to do or where too go since if he goes turns around he will hit a trash box blocking the way as well as his legs looked broken.

I grabbed him as he didn't care anymore. he just wanted to die and be gone for. "don't worry I'm taking you to my bed tonight" I tell the poor kid as we made it to the door.

opening the door to see all my room mates asleep as I go to the showers in the back and set him softly on a set. he looked like he can use a shower or a hooker bath. he was blushing as he looked away from me. I can tell he had thoughts in his head but I didn't care due to he needs to get washed and changed in new cloths.

"don't worry pup, I'm just going to give you a small bath to wash the blood off. you will be just fine I promise. "  he looked at me and nods as he try to speak.

"what is it?"I asked worried for once in my life.

"D-Do you pinkie promise?" he asked showing his.

I gave mine and nod as we promise to not do more or less then a bath. He liked the bath already as his leg pats  the floor. after a while of bath and him getting into some of my boxers I ripped to his liking from he wouldn't wear boxers for anything we gone to bed. his soft body laying next to mine felt nice as I lay close to him to keep warm in the cold aired room then feel asleep.