A deep in the lake

The morning sun raised again with the friendly wave of its windy kisses telling me to get ready for the day, I was not going to get up like every other day but today was different. Someone came into my life like a gift no better a shot of Jack Daniels after having a flu.

Patting the bed to feel his soft but harsh body to find him. I only felt sheets as if he was not there last night. I was going to say fuck it but I knew he was here from the ripped boxer parts on the floor.

Thinking that they might have took him for a beat down I jump out of the room and into the wet gas that gave little kisses on my toes. Running around trying to yell his name every second my breath could let out.

I walked to the lake and set down thinking he must have left camp at night. I seen someone doing there cloths in the lake but it looked kinda funny since hewas just holding it down while it was moving in its on.

I walked closer till I seen it was my pal being drowned by one of the kids last night. Pushing him off the kid and raising hell I finally got him away and Alex awake. I took Alex to the nurse while writing downthe list off things happened since last night.

"Where are you going?" the male doctor tells me.

"I have to talk to the owner here. We have a long talk to 'deal' with this camp" telling him as I walked out.

Seeing the kids playing and texting on there phones while girls flirt or eating there lovers meals. I made it to the office and walked in since they already know me since I first came here from that horrible past my parents done to me.

"What is it this time?" the lady up front laughs.

"Did someone lose there dolly or you want to flirt with me again?" she kept talking.

Cutting her short I began what needs to be done. I rang the small button and told the owner I need to speak with him and head inside, I couldhave sworn she looked at me like I broken her heart... Again.

"Yes, Jackson?" the owner spoke.

"Its Mr. Alex sir, he was beaten almost to death and just today almost drowned in the lake by one of your kids here."

"That can't be true. Where his Alex anyway?" He frown.

"With the nurse right now sir"

"Why did you bring him there and not coming to me?" his voice became peeved.

"Well I'm not a doctor but-"

"That's correct and now why did you not bring him to me?" he asked with out letting me finish.

"If you let me finish damit then you will know!"

"I don't have to if your a kid" the smirk on his face light up.

"Your going to regret this... Sir."

"Don't worry about me, ill just do fine setting here while you act like a hero for nothing. "

Lucky for me this already happen so I knew that if I wanted to get prof that he is letting kids suffer then not I should not bring my phone in front of him.

He looked throw my open revealed body that only had boxers and a tank top on and send me out. I shut the door and picked up my phone that was placed in the flower pot and head out.

"No one will hurt him as long as I can do anything about it" I said as I walked out knowing I forgot something the other day.

____________________________________   **I DON'T NEED SLEEP AHA**