Gone. Gone. Gone.

It has seem years past. No response from him. A soft blurry feel of his being is all I see. Shadows creep in throw night trying to take the last peaceful moments of us. I had faith we would meet again but that was nothing to do by now. I was tooken home to my surprise they wanted me back in there lives. Years has past since I remember there smile an loved filled rooms. Yelling and screaming use to roam the halls trying to take the next victim throw the days.

"Hey your room is available so take your bags and I'll check up on you." A note I kept when I first arrived from the smelly bus.

Days has past and I missed him more then ever. A ray of hope now lost in the shuffle space inside my head. School was going on but since I been out for a whole few years they didn't allow me back in this year due to coming in so late. I had school at camp but it was not the same as other places. A sound came along the door making a sound of the cat being stepped on.

"We got to get that door checked. Now hunny we will be back soon. I'm sure there is left overs from last night you can eat. I love you." Mother spoken in a tune of love.

It's as if they didn't care how they treated me when I was a kid. It's my fault for being what I was. All I learned in life was take things from others to be happy so I did and look were it got me. In a one plane ticket to hell.

Hours past as I did nothing but seat there. Trying to find some dorm of way to find my friend back. He never had a phone so I couldn't get his number. It sucks having your only friend taking away from you just because of how people see us.

They family came back with a lady. The large woman wearing a black dress with her hair up in a bun asked a few questions to them about me. All lies came out as if I been with them this hole time. To my surprise is was child care to understand why he doesn't go to school like normal kids this hole time and from looking at the house you can tell I was learning nothing if I did stay.

"Now I just got to speak with Jackson. Alone so please leave the room." Telling them as if they were just puppy's looking for a home.

We set for a few seconds not speaking. It looked silly to most people but she looks like she been in some gothic band then reform to learning about childish safety.

"So Jackson. What have you been doing this whole past few years?"

"Well I been at camp mostly." Telling the truth.

"Don't be silly. I have been told you been home school this past few years."

My body grown cold. Is this why they took me back? Did they want to act like I been here the hole time and send me back? No I was not having it. I hate it up there and if I go back then I knew I will completely forget about Alex.

"Oh really? What else have you been told?"

"Well I was told nothing but shown test scores of your and very charming to see you doing good at home. Why do you ask?"

"Well you see I been at cam-"

"Don't go there. I got proof you been home so if you really want to go there then tell me. Tell me your proof."

That's all she had to say. I got out all the stuff I needed and bring with me that the camp asked me to not bring. I knew it was fishy to be this way so I show photos, shirts, gift shop stuff, and a few pictures of Alex.

She was amazed I been throw camp for a while. I was about to be old enough to get my on place so she got her report and left. My family only got the worst end of the stick since as soon as they left I was there pig but I knew I'll be gone soon. Gone to a better place hopefully to where I'm a king.

Just maybe I'll be able to meet Alex again. Just maybe...