Freedom or choosing

I wouldn't use the phone right away in fact it will be my last choice if needed. Walking to the room with my beloved friend was held. A girl was next to him reading a book and looked up. it was the same girl from.... oh man we had a date did we not?

"hello again. "

she looked up and nod and read some more. from what I could tell it was a very old book and bad plot as well. something about a dead girl or something but it made little pup happy seeing him all relaxed like this was a rare sight so I just set and let the words flow into my brain. in a way I just have might like the book. after all he is named just like the character in the book.

time flew as the book got good but time took apart as the girl got up and kisses his cheek. he blushed and covered his head making me want to smirk but that would be bad on my behave. I forgot all about her and me and we'll I guess it's best for him to be loving her then me.

he was able to leave that night as I help him out. he had to lean into my chest as we walked alone the way buy he didn't mind. he was still awake from sleeping mostly half throw the book chapters. the night was different tonight but in a way difficult to say in words. my heart pump fast as I knew he could feel the thump of it. my cheeks where hot but I hated the feeling as my body felt light. looking down at him seeing the water flow from the stream up the other side of the lake I knew if I keep looking at him I will possibly cry.

he held my paw making me jump then walked slowly to the lake. he was shaking but I knew he wanted me to help me get the image out of his head. putting both feet in the water as we played with the lille blossoms that where not yet ready to bloom. he was not shaking anymore in fact he was happy to be here. I can't say he felt alive but I knew he spoke so many words throw that one smile. hit streams of tears flow off my face seeing this sight as I came in slowly and hugged him. he gave me a hug making my body want more as my emotions couldn't handle this and start in tears as his hair was wet. I have not cried this hard since I got here.

after a while we just lay under the stars and fell asleep.