All just for that?!?!

The night was cold as the bed had only one slit of a heart broken waiting for the other to come back. Snow came to be as it was like a great giant who feeds off love and hopes.

"Here could he be?" wondering around the bed seeing no sign of him but the loud snores of my roommates.

Time flew by till finally was morning when he came back holding a bag full of things. "where the hell have you been?" asking him in a bet of rag.

"I wanted pizza bits. so I got them."-get the bag down with a king size and a few sodas.

"so your saying you been out dressed in tomatoes and other things before getting dressed for the cold?" this was a shock even to me. seeing him act so calm and OK with him able to die with out me knowing.

"it don't matter I know your hungry so shut the fuck up" he said holding the steaming plate of my favorite type (hamburger).  grabbing the plate then eat a few with him while he had all the covers to keep warm. even for him he knew he messed up big time.

"so what now? going to hit me or just force me to go?" he spoke out to me.

"no I will never do a thing. that's silly talk."

"so you betty me. great that is what I really need" he told me in a ass hole way.

"shut up. I'm not like your so called 'girlfriend.' " laughing at this.

he didn't have a come back but laughed with me as it was like hurting him with words helped him throw a little. I always though people wanted love and care but not him. he wanted to suffer and most of all pain.

"well now I'm fine why not we head to bed?" he pulls open the cover again but this time to lay down with me. it felt better having a good laugh with him like we use to when no one wanted drama.

the night was warm. A night like this when all you know and dream for lost in time as stress and anxiety was no longer there. a gift of sweets and honey to a life of the unstable for those who never understand that love and lush has a draw back of death and gore.

Morning came throw out the night as softly puffs of snow held together throw out the night. It was like a wish for hot chocolate with food throw the eyes to see but that was a wish. No one came out due to the other day what happened to Alex. Only him and I were dare to say it? brave to step food over the large amount of garbage on the stage that the came workers where cleaning. I wouldn't be surprised if they hurt us right there for making them clean all of this.

breakfast was ok. just a few things that was eatable and we still had pizza bits left if needed.

"hey Jackson I'll be back. I got to go get something from the cabon."

"we both are going back come on silly."

gone back to the door with a note on it that reads "YOU ARE GOING HOME PACK UP JACKSON AND ALEX."

could this be... could I really be going home in years? all I know was it was happening to fast on a long lasting wish.