you change and thats creepy.

I was starting a new school this year alone. I had drive my family to just throw me out and the court said if they wanted to do this they had to get me my own house and blah blah. I didn't care really much for this as you would think. Heading to the school I hear a few giggles and people making gay jokes to my surprise to... Alex.

"I'm not gay!" He spoken up.

"Then why don't you have a girlfriend?" Some one spoken up.

"I never found the right one. Now please let me pass."

He pushed them off and walked away. It was strange seeing him stand up for his self but I guess he had to learn with out me. Heading his way to see what classes he had he finally turned and seen me. He was not shocked at all that I was here.

"So how is life Alex?"

He was confused at a moment and looked up smiling. He then hugged me. After all the classes we then gone to his house and sat there. He was making anything he could to make me feel welcome from fancy foods to my favorites.

"Levi we need to get some milk for that." He mother spoken.

"Oh yeah, sorry ma'am." He smiled and stop what he was doing.

Getting my keys I then gone to his mom and asked if he can go and get some with me while I shop for my self. I do needed food throw out the week and since he knows how to save are coins from camp I don't see how he can't help me with this. She said yes and we head to my car then left.

"So how have you been Levi?"

"Please don't call me that Jackson."

"I was making small talk."

"I know, I just don't like my closes friends calling me that."

We didn't spoke till we got there and head back out. He was hard to click with him anymore like good old days. He grew stone over his humanity. I didn't act like it hurt me even though it did. We made it home as he took the milk as I helped him clean up after we made the brownies.

"Come with me to my room." He took the plate and walked off as his mother was about to step out.

Goning inside I see there was not much to look at. A few movies, a small bed, old fashion TV, and one poster that had Hannah Montana on it. The room was so dark but the walls was white as snow. I'm not sure what is going on but from this room it's like a war throw a field of flowers. Even looking at the bright side at the end. The souls will always be there never at rest.