Part one- Mister Big Mouth.

Chapter One

"Where are you going to stay? If you walk out, you'll have nowhere to go."

"I'll find a place, far away from you!" I picked up the last of my things and started walking away.

"Don't leave! I'll change!" He cried.

I got to the door then turned to face him. I took a breathe before saying,

"Don't ever call me or stalk me unless you want me to call the police!?"

He eyes were filled with tears as I spoke those deadly words. I opened the door with my free hand and walked out the door. I was done with him, his cheating, his lying and most of all his drinking habits. He was right with one thing thou, I had no place to go. I placed the box next to me as I closed my car door. I started my car, then pulled off the driveway. He stood at the door with tears pouring from his eyes but I could only see the man that made me leave. The man who only ever had a beer bottle in his hand and a grin on his face.

The radio played as I thought of places I could go...

"Mom and dad, maybe? No wait they kicked me out," I stopped at a traffic light, then thought same more,"I got it!"

I know exactly where to go. I quickly got my phone out and went to uoogle maps. I followed it to my destination, which was my mother's apartment house. The house wasn't close to being small. To be honest, it was huge, with seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, one big kitchen and dinning. There was even a lounge and small rooms everywhere else. My mom always rents out this house to oversee people and or celebrities.

"As far as I knew no one had rented the house this month, so no should be in there." I knocked on the door, and to my surprise someone opened the door.

"Oh, hey sis. What are you doing here?" My older brother said.

"Me and Chad broke up and I left. So I thought I would say here until I get my own place. And you?"

"Oh my friends and me are renting out the house, but you're welcome to stay."

"Friends? It's fine I think I'll go to..."

"Oh, hey DK!" A voice from behind me called out. I turned to be greet by a tallish guy. His hair was long and his face was quite slim. There was another guy behind him but I can't see his face.

"Hey, Jeonghan and S.Coups."

Those names seem familiar but where have I heard them before?

"Who's the pretty lady?"

I was totally out of it, trying to think of where I had heard those names, when all of a sudden reality hit me in the face.

"OW! That really hurt!" I exclaimed as I fall to the floor.

Everything after that become blurry and fant. When I woke up, I was in the main bedroom with at least twelve other guys and my brother. My brother sat next to the bed well everyone else was on the floor. They all seemed to be sleeping. I scanned the room to see if there was a way out but they had completely blocked the door. I looked over to the window, as thought.

"It's night already?" I wiggled across the bed to the side closest to the window.

I quietly got out of bed but the moment I tried to stand gravity pulled me down. Before I could reach the floor someone's arms wrapped around my stomach, to support me.

"Promise me you want turn around, okay?" A chill ran down my back as the deep voice whispered into my ear.

"Um... O-Okay." I whispered back, forcing the words to come out.