Part six- Keep it cool.

-A few days later.-

The new semester started yet it feels like it's still summer break. Ever since that night in the park, I've been more careful. Hoshi and I don't really talk anymore, but we still have our moments, which makes my face redder than ever. Him and Nina are no longer together. Hoshi says it's because she wasn't he's type but the others say it was because of what she did to me that made him break up with her.

"Hey, yoy shouldn't be sitting in here... You'll never get any work done. You have a study, why don't you use it?"

"I don't use it anymore because it's so dusty and will take time to clean!? You should know that Joshua." I smiled as I climbed out of my bed.
Joshua and me have been getting a long quite well, actually everyone, and me have had a better relationship, which is very stress relieving. I walked over to the my study opening the door to show Joshua.

"See its dusty and probably take me the whole day to clean."

"Best you get started then..." Joshua said as he closed the door.

"Arg!? How rude, but I guess he's right, I should be studying in a study."

I started cleaning up the papers on the desk when out of nowhere Hoshi had appeared next to me. I jumped backwards, but Hoshi had grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into his chest.

"And here I thought you were becoming more careful... It looks like I was wrong." he said with a smirk.

"What do you mean? I'm more careful than before!?"

"Yeah I know, but you were about to hit your head on the wall... Your welcome by the way." He walked over to the corner sitting down in it.

"Oh, um, thank you. May I ask why you are here?" I said turning my gaze to the desk.

"Oh yeah. Everyone else went to the studio, and like usual they voted for me to stay with you. For what reason I don't know. So here I am in the flash."

"Ohh. So its just you and me. Okay."

"You clean, and I'll watch." Hoshi said crossing his legs and staring at me.

*If that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, I don't know what will*

I had finally finnished cleaning. It only took four hours but I did it. I turned around to face Hoshi, and tell him I was finnished, but noticed something.

"He must have been so bored... He even fall asleep." I whispered bending down to look at the sleepy Hoshi.

~BADUMP!? BADUMP!?~

*What is this feeling? It's warm, and fuzzy, and kinda weird.*

Ever since that night at the park, whenever I'm with Hoshi, my heart rate increases and my face becomes so warm. When he touches me, my head spins. It's a feeling I haven't had in while. It's weird, and wonderful, like a fairytale or something.

"Hm, don't leave me!" Hoshi called out in his sleep.

"Is he having a bad dream?"

"Ahh" I small scream run at of my mouth as I was pulled to the floor by Hoshi.

Our faces were an inch away from each other once more, his eyes were closed and his face expressionless. I hugged him lightly before falling asleep on his arm.

"Ow... My arm is sore. Can you wake up already?"

"Huh?" I replied sleepy, as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Aww, you're so cute, when you're sleepy" Hoshi whispered trying hard not to let me hear.

"Oh!? Hoshi!" I exclaimed loudly turning around to Hoshi, with a big smile on my face.

"Yeah?"

"Did you notice?"

"Notice, what?" Hoshi questioned with a smirk.

"My room!?" I said, tapping him back as I got up.

"Well, your room might be clean, but you sure aren't," Hoshi said as he got up, "OW!?"

"Hoshi! Are you okay?"

"No! My arm is sore. How long were we asleep for?"

"I don't know. Where's my phone?" I said searching my pockets.

I looked around the room for it, soon finding it on the floor under my table. I walked over, picking it up, then checking the time.

"It's eleven pm, already."

Hoshi mouth drop, processing the thought.

"Wait what? How as no one come and woken us up?" Hoshi questioned as he opened the door.

"Hey, calm down. They probably didn't know we were here." I replied walking behide him. When we got out of the room, everyone was surrounding us. It was weird as the atmosphere around us got tense. Hoshi was leading against the wall by this point.

"What's going on between the two of you?" The8 asked stepping forward.

"Are you guys a thing? Something? Anything?" Woozi questioned nervously.

"No." I replied quickly.

○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●
Please don't forget to:

Vote 🌟
And
Follow me ✔
And
Comment 💬

Also Thank you for reading. ❤ ○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●