Part two- Not A Dream.

"Please relay your names." The policeman asked us.

"I'm Abby Rayne Lee."

"And I'm Kwon Soonyoung."

-Back Story-

"The name is Soonyoung but you can call me Soon."

"I'm Abby Lee but you can call me Abby." I say coping him. We ended up laugh at each other but in a good way. 

  "Soon! Soonyoung! Soon! Hey where did you disappear to?" My brother called out to us. It was his friend after all.

Soonyoung waved goodbye to me before running off to DK and I was left by myself once more. Ever since DK started school his been bring friends home everyday and Soonyoung has been the first of all Dk's friends to actually be nice to me.

DK hated the fact that I could be friend anyone, so he tried to keep his friends away from me, but in turn they ended up hating me. A small group of his friends even bullied me into giving them my lunch money. Soon after that DK gave me my money back and a not so warm apologies from strangers he once knew. It was nice to see that my brother care so much about me, but even so he still lift me out when they were playing games. Although Soonyoung surprised me. He had questioned DK of my whereabouts, multiple times about me and always wanted to involve me in their little games. He even made a promise to me once that he would come back for me when we got older.

-Present-

As the police officer continued asking usual question I looked back at Hoshi. It was a relief to know that he was will and happy, even though he was sitting next to me in a police station answering question. He really does lookout for me. The policeman took down the last of the answers.

"There will be a court case issued, so please don't worry ma'am. For now, though, you may leave."  he said shaking hands with Hoshi, and accepting his thanks. 

We slowly walked back to the house. Hoshi was leading the way and I just stumbled on behind him. He still had my hand in his even with the large gap between us.

"Huh?" he questioned as he felt his arm being pulled into a holt. I stared down at me feet- my pink shoes looking back at me.

"I wanted you to figure it out. I thought you would have remember especially after everything that has happened." he read my mind.  

"That was a stupid idea. You know i have terrible, terrible memory." I drag my words along. 

"It's not like I did that to spite you." he grab my hand and gently pulled me towards him.

"You read people to well." I say as I grabbed the back of his baby blue shirt. 

"No. I can only read you well." he embraced me longer.

We let go after what seemed to be a second long hug, and begin walking again, this time shoulder to shoulder

○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●
Please don't forget to:

Vote 🌟
And
Follow me ✔
And
Comment 💬

Also Thank you for reading. ❤ ○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○●●●●