Part five- Apparently I can't be alone.

My eyes widen at the sight of the empty spot my boxes had been placed.

"Huh? Where are my things!?"

I can't believe my eyes!? I rushed to my room, hopeing that they were in my room. I walked over to the door then a sighed of relief escaped from my lips. There sat my boxes in the corner as well as tried Joshua and Jun. Juns' eyes meet mine and a small grin spread across his face. Joshua looked like him had just done more exercise than he has ever done in his life. I walked over to them placing the boxes on the floor, as I sat down in between them.

"Never again!?" Joshua said breathely, "What do you have in those boxes? Bricks?"

A little laugh slipped out of Juns' and my mouths.

"I promise it wasn't bricks. Just a lot of books." I mumbled.

"Books!?" Jun replied surprised.

I got up and opened the closest box, with all my textbooks for university. It was the only box the books but still let them believe what they will.

"Wow! Are you currently studying?" Joshua asked.

"Yea, and before you ask, I'm studying to be a teacher and or a phycologist."

"What form of teaching and psychology?" Jun said with a smug look.

"Child phycologist and a English teacher." I replied unpacking the boxes.

"We'll leave and let you unpack." Joshua smiled lightly before pulling Jun and Wonwoo out of the room, then closing the door.

It was so quiet in my room, that I wished they didn't leave. I picked up my phone, unlocking it quickly and going to music. I started playing music, packing away the boxes and everything else.

My play list was on shuffle so it was always fun trying to guess the song playing. My music was loud but not so loud that everyone could hear, well at least that what I thought...

"Hey can you turn your music down!?" Hoshi screamed as he barged into my room.

You could see anger bubbling up in his eyes. Hoshi was ready to punch someone/something. I turned the music down as fast as possible. He still stood at the door with an expression that was terrifyingly scary. I eased my way over to him making sure that I wouldn't provoke him more.

"Are... Are you... Um... Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

"Do I look okay?" His voice seemed emotionless, like he had no emotions at all.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned stepping an inch closer.

"No. You of all people wouldn't understand!?" He said grabbing my waist.

"Huh? What are you doing? Hoshi," He pulled me out of the room and then outside, "Hos-"

My mouth drop down as the scene of which my eyes are witnessing right now, filling my mind with thoughts, memories and every emotions I have ever felt.

"Explain this! Is this part of your stupid little plan!?" Hoshi questioned pointing to Nina and Chad flirting with eachother outside the the property.

I can't talk, I can't move, I can't even breathe. My brain went into over drive and my heart exploded. After a few minutes standing there, DK who was now back, walked pass. He stopped at the door looking at Hoshi then me, then at Nina and Chad. DK knew about Chad and everything, so he quickly went into brother mood.

He grabbed my hand but was stopped by Hoshi, then Woozi, then Joshua, then the8 and finally by Wonwoo. I finally come back to reality and looked at my waist, 6 hands lay on one another. I pulled my hand away from all of them, before heading back inside. Their stares could be felt but it did not bother me.