03.

"where the hell did peter go?" lynn thought to herself as she turned back around, seeing peter absent

"where the hell did peter go?" lynn thought to herself as she turned back around, seeing peter absent. she saw him not even 20 minutes ago, walking into class.

she shrugged it off, thinking she didn't hear him ask to use the restroom or something.

but he was gone all day after that.

lynn approached his good friend ned about it, and he didn't know where he had gone either. she did know, however, that michelle always paid attention to him. she's very observant about peter.

"peter?" i dunno. he ran out during math saying he had to go throw up in the toilets. haven't seen him since."

she wanted to find him at least, so he could teach her how to do a damn backflip.

in fact, lynn had been looking forward to signing up for the cheer squad this year and peter was her way in. if he taught he all the flips and stunts he knew, she for sure could be the squad leader.

"do you have his number?" lynn asked michelle, who nodded and handed her the old phone she had. lynn copied the number into her phone, and called him but it went straight to voicemail.

uh, hey peter, it's lynn if you can't tell. i got your number from michelle but that's not the point. *sighs*

first of all, where the hell did you go? you like, disappeared yesterday in the hall. i guess you took the other elevator. that's good old peter, being smarter than me. *laughs*

anyways, you disappeared again. what is it with you and disappearing? its like your hidden talent. second of all, i need you to teach me all the flips you know.

it could really help me get into the cheerleading team. thanks, give me a call back when you are out of hiding. bye.