07.

LYNN TAPPED HER pen impatiently on her desk as she desperately waited for the bell to ring so she could go over to peter's

"pssst. lynn," peter whispered behind her.

she turned her head around, facing him. she put her pen down and sent him a glare.

"are you coming over today?" he fiddled with his collar and raised his eyebrows up.

"yeah, yeah, i've got to do my homework fir-"

"quiet down, grove!" the teacher yelled, and all head were facing the two now. lynn squirmed in her seat, uncomfortable with dozens of eyes on her. "yes m-ma'am." she piped up, starting to bite the end of her pen.

the grumpy teacher put her glasses on and looked back down on her book she was reading. peter crumpled up a scrap piece of paper, aiming for the back of lynn's head. he threw it with precise accuracy, being part spider and all.

lynn groaned quietly to herself, turning back around, rolling her eyes playfully.

"what?"

"i'll do your homework if you come over early," lynn smirked, holding in a laugh before scoffing.

"yeah, how can i be so sure you'll even be in class tomorrow?"

"your cheerleading tryouts are in 3 weeks," peter said in an sing-song voice, teasing lynn.

"fine fine, but i'm coming over tomorrow in the morning before you leave parker, and you better be up and my homework better be done." she pointed a warning finger in his direction before being yelled at by the teacher again.