11.

SATURDAY ROLLED AROUND faster than peter wanted it to. sure, he was excited, but he was more nervous than anything.

he called up ned and invited him over at around 1. they watched a star wars movie before peter decided to get ready at 4.

"ned, is this ok?" peter stepped out of his closet with a light blue button up and slacks. of course, the top two buttons were buttoned.

"peter, no one digs a nerd who buttons every button." ned unbuttoned his top two buttons, and took one step back. "much better. nice pants, where'd you get them?"

"they were uncle ben's." ned smiled. "they look great man!"

next was hair. peter insisted his hair be nicely combed back with gel, like he wore at school. ned replied with something along the lines of "chicks don't dig gel." and peter made sure his curls were out and wavy.

"sorry to be controlling but it's not too fancy. if you were going to dinner with tony stark, your ideal outfit would be perfect. but its lynn. her standards aren't that high, if she's into you." ned laughed, joking.

peter lightly punched his arm, laughing back. "dude!"

may looked at peter as he walked into the kitchen. "my god peter, you look so handsome!"

she approached him and ran her hands through his hair a few times. "i really do love this natural hair. its so much like your father's." she slid her hand down to his face, squeezing his mouth into a fish form. he pushed her away, resenting it. she still treated him like a baby, but he didn't mind. may giggled. "i think you and lynn will have a wonderful time."

"i'll be here when you get back bro." ned waved as peter walked out. "alright, bye!" ned followed him. "hold on! i wasn't done. and if any funny business on that tracker happens, i'll be sure to call you." peter patted ned on the shoulder. "thanks." he sent him a soft smile.

lynn was upstairs all ready waiting for peter. her parents had yet to meet him, and she too, was nervous. peter knocked on her door at 6:30 sharp.

he inhaled as she opened the door. "hi peter,"

she looked stunning. she was in a simple yet gorgeous red dress and had matching lipstick on. she held a black clutch at her waist. peter nearly choked.

"well, come in, dork," she opened the door more and saw her parents, who resembled her alot.

he wished his parents were here.

the last date peter was on was with liz last year. of course he blew it by running off and sending her dad to jail. peter really hoped he wouldn't have to run off. he also prayed he won't send lynn's dad to jail.

he did seem like it. his eyes were very kind. and so was her mother's.

"hello! gosh, come in!" her mother waved him in.

"now, i don't much to say except he's handsome, lynn. i hope he's good to you!" peter heard her mother.

"er, yes ma'am. i am a good person.—not to sound full of myself. i mean i hope i am." he smiled, shaking her hand. "call me vega, dear, vega." next was her father. he was tall, and not as intimidating as liz's dad was.

he firmly shook his hand. "peter."
"woah kid! one hell of a grip. i'm john."

"i can already tell by your grip alone that i don't need to question you about lynn. you can obviously protect her."

lynn raised an eyebrow. "wow. sexist. i can protect myself too."

her parents looked embarrassed but peter was proud she stood up for herself. he would have never been able to do that if he was in her shoes.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 27, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

head in the clouds [peter parker]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें