Gotcha!

"Gah! Gently!" Shadow said. Silver had been working on him for a minute, and was trying to see how hard he should push.

"Sorry." Silver apologized. "Is this better?"

Shadow lightly gripped the sheets under him. "Mm-hm. It's starting to feel good."

Silver smiled. "Good." He began touching all around, trying to find Shadow's good spot.

Until...

"Ngh..." Shadow softly moaned.

Silver smirked. "What was that sound for, Shadow?" he asked, knowing the answer already.

"I-It felt really good right there."

"Right where? Here?" Silver asked, making sure to only touch that spot.

"Oh, yes, right there... Right in that spot..."

"Want me to press harder?"

"Please do."

Silver continued to give Shadow his pleasure. Shadow loved what he was doing, and would sometimes turn a bit to look at Silver's face. It amazed him how Silver could be so stern, even dominant, whenever he wanted to, yet kept his gentle persona.

When he realized he was being watched, Silver asked, "Whatcha thinking about, Shads?"

"You." Shadow answered softly.

Silver paused in surprise. Shadow rolled onto his back and pulled Silver to him, kissing him on the lips. Shocked, Silver jumped, but Shadow wrapped an arm around Silver's neck and put his other hand on the back of his head, holding him down.

With everything in him, Shadow hoped that Silver would return his kiss. Until recently, he wasn't aware of any romantic feelings he had for anyone. But right now, he wanted Silver. Badly. And if he couldn't have him later, he at least wanted a kiss now.

Just one.

One little kiss.

Shadow gasped as Silver held his face in his hands and kissed back. In Shadow's surprise, his mouth opened enough for Silver to turn it into a French kiss.

"Ngh... Sil...mmm..." Shadow moaned into the kiss. As they continued, Silver went back to his task, making it impossible for Shadow to keep quiet.

After failing to mute his own noises, Silver moaned back, "Mmmm...."

A minute passed, and they separated. Silver kissed Shadow's forehead before saying, "I must be pretty good if you wanted to kiss me."

Shadow nodded. "That was the best back massage I've ever gotten."

(A/N: You perverts thought something else was happening, didn't you? 😆)

"Though, I'm a little confused. I thought we had to do it to get my wanting to go away. What was the massage for?"

"That was just to make sure you were calm and that you were comfortable with me touching you."

Shadow blushed. "Okay. Um... What should I do? Do I have to turn a certain way?"

"I think it goes quickest if you're on your stomach." Silver said.

Shadow supported himself on his elbows as he asked, "Silver, while you were rubbing my back, I felt... wet. Down there. I felt really warm, too, and I still do. Whenever the wanting returned, I'd feel warm, but this one is different. I still felt a wanting, but I kind of liked it. Is that supposed to happen?"

Silver nodded. "It just means that you're ready."

"Okay, but I also felt something poking my leg while we were kissing. What was that?"

This left Silver confused.

At least, until he looked down.

"Oh, u-um...You'll see in a sec. I'm gonna warn you, this will be extremely painful. Not only are you a virgin, but because of your insides moving, it's going to feel even more uncomfortable."

This worried Shadow, but he knew it had to happen. "Al... Alright. Anything else I should do?"

"Just try to stay calm. I could hold your hand if you want."

Shadow thought, then he slid his hand over and spread his fingers. Silver put his hand over Shadow's and intertwined their fingers. Then he started to kiss Shadow's neck and down his shoulders.

Shadow let out a shaky breath. Then he  felt something press against his butt.

When Silver heard Shadow whimper with fear, he kissed his ears and said, "I'm not going in yet. Just testing something."

This is when Shadow realizes that Silver was slowly moving his crotch against him. Back and forth, back and forth, rubbing it right against Shadow's privates.

"Silver... why are you... ngh... humping me?" Shadow asked, trying not to moan.

"Because it seems to be working. You're soaking my legs. And Shadow?"

Silver purred, "I know you're enjoying it. I heard that moan."

Blushing, Shadow had to struggle to not moan. Having Silver talk to him like that was getting him even more aroused.

After almost another minute of Silver rubbing him, Shadow couldn't take his teasing anymore.

"Silver, please."

Silver smiled. "Please what, Shadow?" he asked while rubbing Shadow's entrance with his fingertips.

"Stop teasing! Please, just do it!"

Silver knew for a fact that this was gonna hurt, but he obeyed. Shadow felt something poking his entrance.

Then, he was screaming in anguish.