Satisfied

"It hurts! It hurts so badly!" Shadow screamed.

"Ow! Urgh! *pant* Shadow I know it hurts, but you're crushing me! You have to calm down!" Silver said, wincing from Shadow tightening painfully around him.

Tears rolled down from Shadow's eyes as he struggled to calm down. Thankfully, he was able to stop hurting Silver, but he was still in a great deal of pain himself.

Silver quickly got over his newfound relief and started to distract Shadow from his pain. He began running a hand over Shadow's back and side. He leaned over Shadow and planted kisses from his back, to his shoulders, to his neck.

Shadow's grip on the sheets loosened. Whatever it was about Silver kissing him was, in a strange way, both calming and exciting. One thing for certain, it felt good. It made Shadow feel guilty, knowing that if the roles were reversed, he might not be as gentle with Silver.

Suddenly, Shadow's mind went back to his dry dreams. The character was still unknown, but, if anyone, Silver was fitting the description. Silver had been rubbing Shadow's back earlier, just like the dream character would. Silver was kissing Shadow's body (not just his lips), the same as the character. And despite how much pain he's just inflicted on Shadow, Silver made him feel...safe. Oddly, Silver being dominating and gentle at once made Shadow feel protected.

Shadow jumped as he felt Silver moving out of him slowly. His fists tightened on the sheets as Silver pushed back in.

"Ah..." Shadow groaned in pain.

"I'll keep going slowly. If you want me to go any faster, tell me." Silver said, kissing Shadow's ears.

"Why would anyone want this to happen fast-"

Shadow was interrupted by a strange feeling in him. He was overcome by a strong desire, a craving.

A wanting.

"Silver, go faster."

Silver was a little confused. "I thought you weren't ready just a moment ago-"

"Silver, I'm begging you. Please, faster."

Silver was leaned over Shadow and kissed his cheek before pulling out and pushing in again at a faster pace.

"Ah... K-Keep going, Silver..."

Shadow's legs were shaking at the  unfamiliar amount of attention and pleasure he was receiving. His ears drooped in complete submission. Whatever wanting Shadow had, it was going to start taking over him if he wasn't careful.

Then...

Shadow froze. He was frantically trying to find the words to say, panting, whimpering, and stuttering wildly, getting more frantic whenever Silver went in. It was feeling so good that he was having trouble functioning.

When Silver heard that, he slowed, thinking he was seriously hurting Shadow. "Shadow, are you ok-"

"THERE, SILVER! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!"

Shadow's outburst had surprised him, but he was happy to obey. Holding down Shadow's hips to keep him still, Silver thrust into Shadow, trying (and succeeding) to hit his spot every single time.

"*pant*  S-So good. Right there. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh... Don't stop." Shadow said shakily. The sheets were balled under Shadow's trembling hands.

Silver spread Shadow's legs further, being sure to go faster and harder. Every moan, every pleading word from Shadow, was more than enough motivation. All Silver wanted was to make Shadow feel good.

"Right there. Just like that. Oh chaos, Silver, don't stop!"

And by the sound of things, he was doing just that.

Silver knew that he wouldn't last much longer, but Shadow had to be hanging by a thread. All he needed was a push.

This gave Silver an idea.

He was already leaned over Shadow's body, so it took nothing for him to begin kissing his neck. Knowing that he and Shadow would be the only ones that could find them, he became more aggressive and sucked on his neck, leaving love marks that we're invisible on black quills.

'I can't take much more. I can't take much more!' Shadow thought, certain that he was voicing his thoughts. Shadow was really struggling now, but it still wasn't enough. He almost tore the sheets, he was calling and moaning Silver's name. Just a few kisses or hickeys on his neck alone were more than enough to get him completely aroused (which he'd never admit), and not once did Silver miss his spot (which drove him insane). But it wasn't enough.

"Come on, baby, let it out. Give it to me." Silver purred.

Well. Silver meant to give a push, but with him saying those words as he was pounding into Shadow and kissing his neck, it was more of a brutal shove.

"OH CHAOS, YES! SILVER, IT'S COMING OUT! IT'S COMING OUT OF ME! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

In case this sounds odd for Shadow to say, let's keep in mind that he's never had any experience with an actual orgasm. Sure, he touched himself until he was satisfied. But his wanting just disappeared after a while. He'd never felt anything close to a climax.

Now that he had, he loved it. The wanting that was trapping him in constant agony was finally gone. Tears were streaming down his face in pure happiness and relief.

Silver (with difficulty) willed himself not to come until he was certain that Shadow was finished. It was impossible for him to hold in his moans, especially when Shadow kept calling his name as he ruined the covers.

Coming as little surprise to Silver, Shadow's orgasm lasted a while. Liquid was coming from Shadow's privates for a full minute after it started, and since Silver wanted to be considerate, he pulled out, almost immediately releasing. He groaned loudly as he ejaculated onto the bed.

Still feeling the effects of his first (and likely to be his most powerful) orgasm, Shadow was panting and shaking viciously. His eyes were still pouring out tears as he was finally able to control his breathing.

He knew that he was going to pass out soon, so Shadow turned to Silver, "Silver...come here..."

Nervously, Silver crawled next to Shadow, who was now laying on his side. Shadow reached for Silver's hand, and as soon as it was given to him, he dragged the palm over his stomach and purred.

'Aww... He wants me to rub his tummy tums!' Silver thought, smiling at how adorable this was. He gently ran his hand over Shadow's tummy and side, watching as Shadow closed his heavy eyelids with a satisfied smile on his face.