Chapter 3

---Dipper's POV---*nightmare*
Everyone that I cared about were talking amongst themselves. I wanted to join in to. Hesitant at first I finally started walking over to Mabel, Gruncle Stan, Wendy, and Soos. They didn't seem to notice me and continued there conversations.
"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully and awkwardly waving my hand.
They didn't react or acknowledge me.
"Haha very funny guys. Can you stop the gag now?"
I start to move closer my panicking increasing,
"Guys! This isn't funny anymore. Please stop!" Reaching out to touch Mabel's shoulder.
My hand went right through her shoulder. No. Not again. My breath quickened. Calm down Dipper. You probably missed her shoulder.
I try reaching out and touching her shoulder again except I was closer this time. My hand went straight through. Then a figure emerged from the top of the stairs. Everyone turned to see the person coming down. To my horror it was no other than...me. No that wasn't me. That was Bill in my body.
"Hey guys. Ready to go?" Bill asked.
"Yeah, we've been waiting for you. What took you so long?" Mabel asked.
"Oh, just taking care of some personal problems. But I'm ready now."
I began frantically yelling at them,
"Guys, no stop that isn't me! That's Bill! He's possessed my body! Please you have to hear me! That's not me! T-that's n-not m-me..." I was sobbing. They couldn't hear me no matter how much I wanted them too. I was alone. When was I not?
"Stop it. Don't think like that. They...they care about me. They liked me enough to save me from Bill. Well, Mabel does." I was muttering to myself.
Everyone had exited the Shack except for Bill. He smiled right at me and said,
"AdmIt iT kiD! tHeY liKe mE bEtTEr!"
"That's not true!"
He was wrong...right? Right? Who was I kidding I was lying to myself and Bill knew it.
Then everything went black.

I woke up with a jump and I was panting. I was no longer sitting at the window but, lying in my bed. Looking over at my alarm clock it read 4:36 AM. Going downstairs I ate a slice of bread and grabbed a small water. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner of champions. I still felt shaken from my nightmare. What the nightmare revealed to me was true. I was not liked. Not at home, not at school, and definitely not here. I went to the bathroom and the mirror seemed to captivate me. My reflection revealed to me a deep set of purple eye bags, tangled and matted hair, and my snow white skin was paler than usual. Nothing a hot shower can't fix. I sarcastically tell myself.
I always loved taking showers. Somehow I felt like the water could wash away my feelings and thoughts. After taking a shower I felt better. Less shaken from my nightmare. Once I was done changing my clothes I took my place at the window sill. Staring out the red stained glass.

---Mabel's POV---
"Mmm..." I groan waking up. Nooo! I want to sleep forever. But the sun didn't seem to care. Sunlight flooded the room and I glanced at the clock 10:48 AM. Well, at least it's double digits. Then my brain finally sobered up.
"Dipper? Are you awake?" I ask in a hushed whisper. He wasn't in his bed. Turning my head I saw him resting up against the window. His knees curled up to his chest and his arms were crossed and resting against them. He looked so calm. So bored and uncaring. I have to fix this.
"Hey, Dipper do you want to come get some breakfast with me? We can have a syrup race. I promise I won't cheat." I held up my pinkie. Dipper turned his gaze to me. After staring at me for a minute. He shook his head no.
"Come on Dipper. You have to eat. Otherwise your noodle arms won't become beefy." I teased but, Dipper flinched. Too far.
"Hey, I was just kidding Dipper. I'm sorry. Will you please just eat something?" I got up and left. Tears burned in my eyes.
Please come back to me Dipper. I need a brother not a ghost.