Chapter 10

The next morning, Isis handed us our schedule imprinted on a card. Good thing we now had to wake up at 7:00am, because we if we woke up later, our schedule would be hard to follow.

Sunday-Saturday

Spa: 8:00am-10:00am and 3:00pm to 5:00pm

Training: 1:00-2:45pm

Horseback Riding & Library time are optional. Breakfast will now be served in your rooms. Lunch time and dinner time will be split into two groups. 50 girls in each group.

You two, Ashley and Esther, will be joining the first batch with us. Lunch at 11:30-12:00. Dinner at 5:30-6:00pm.

Thank You for your cooperation,

- King Altri and Queen Amia

"So, why don't we hang out in the garden with Ruby and Meral after breakfast?" Ashley asked. "The spa is near the garden. Although technically, the spa is inside and the garden is outside. But you know what I mean." "Sure, Ash." I replied. In a few minutes, a maid came in brining our breakfast on a tray cart. We ate the hearty breakfast, then Ashley and I changed into tank tops and shorts and put on a robe.

When we entered the garden, we unhooked the leashes we had put on Meral and Ruby and we played. Isis and Jenia had to meet with the king and queen for some scheduling about something, and so we were left alone.

"I have a question. Why do we need to wear robes over our tanks and shorts?" Ashley asked looking over at the robes we placed on the benches. "Well, first of all, I don't think we can walk around the castle in tank tops and shorts. Besides, we'll need to use the robes for the spa." I replied. "Right." Ashley said nodding.

Someone came along the path singing. "Sophia?" I asked in astonishment as a girl came into view. "Oh. Umm, hi, Esther." She said slightly embarrassed. "You don't need to be embarrassed, Sophia. You're voice is amazing." "Thanks, Esther."

"What's your schedule?" Ashley asked. "Spa, eight to ten. How about you guys?" "Same as yours." We replied. We got out our cards and compared our schedules. "Seems like we have the same schedules." I said. Sophia nodded.

A noise came from the bushes and a baby leopard came out. "Who's that?" Ashley asked bending down. "That's Sasha. My leopard." Sophia said. And so with another pair, we hung around the garden playing with our pets until 7:45.

Then, we went to the spa. "Ooh lala." Ashley said as we entered. The spa looked magnificently luxurious. 50 tubs 25 tubs aligned across each other. Sophia laughed. "Come on." Sophia said. Since she's been here before, she knew what we needed to do. After a while, we were soaking in tubs. Some maids had poured a different kind of oil in each of our tubs as well as flowers.

We stayed soaked in the tubs for the two hours that we were obliged to.

"What do you wanna do after this? We have an hour and 30 minutes before our lunch schedule." I asked them. "Well, if we go riding, we'd probably get sweaty and that wouldn't be good. So how about the library?" Sophia suggested. "Sure." Ashley replied.

"You know, I think we should talk about our schedule. Just to get things clarified." Sophia said.

"So, before we go to our morning spa schedule, we'll just hang out in the garden. After the spa, we'll go to library, then lunch, then ride horses for an hour. Afterwards, we'll train, then go to the spa, and do whatever afterwards till dinner." Sophia summarized. Ashley and I laughed. Sophia's face was a bit funny. She had her face all scrunched up in that concentration kind of face.

She put her hands on her hips. "Really?" She asked. We had gotten out of the tubs and were putting on our robes. "You just have to laugh." She said. "Sorry." We said. We got our pets from the pet station then went up to our rooms to change. "Meet us in the library in 10 minutes." I said to Sophia just as we were about to separate. She nodded and we waved goodbye.