Chapter 12

The training room was split into ten different rooms. The walls were made of a special rock, I think, that isn't affected by any power.

Andrew led us over to where the weapons were, like the shape shifters, archery sets, knives and swords. Andrew and I paired up while Ashley and Sophia paired up. Hey, I wasn't the one who arranged this okay? It was Sophia. Not that I mind though. Woah. Okay. What am I thinking?

Anyway, we started. We used shields first, and learned how to attack using powers and shields. Then we tried weapons and shields, then powers and weapons, just weapons, and then just powers. We were sweating a lot by the time we were done.

We said goodbye to Andrew then went up to our rooms to get our robes. You see, we all had our own two robes.

We went downstairs and soaked. "This feels so good after training." Ashley said. "Yup. Sure does." I replied. "So, you two like Prince Andrew, huh?" Sophia said with that teasing smile of hers. "What? No. I just felt, umm, different when he said that. Besides, I think of him as a friend." I said. "Mhmmm. Right. And how about you, Ashley?" "Maybe a little. But you can't blame me." She said. "Yeah. We can't." Sophia said. After that, we just soaked and stayed quiet.

When we were done with our spa schedule, we went to the music room and hung out there for an hour. Then, we headed down to the garden and played with our pets. We were wearing pants and shirts along with boots. We also went to the library.

Then when dinner arrived, we went to the dining hall, and ate. Dinner time was uneventful. Just normal talk.

We went to our rooms, changed, talked a bit of what happened with Isis and Jenia, then slept.

The next few days happened in the same routine. Playing in the garden, going to the spa, lunch, horseback riding, training, spa, library, music room and so on. As each week passed, Sophia, Andrew, Ashley and I got closer and closer as friends. We became best friends as the first month passed. We also made more friends like with Charry, and Fiona, but we were, of course, the closer group 'cause we hung out more.

"Meral! Come here." I called out. Meral. Where are you?

We were playing hide and seek with our pets. It was so hard. Andrew had brought King, his labrador. Andrew laughed. He had found King and was watching us, girls search for our pets. "Hey! I win!" He announced. Our pets ran towards us. "Where were you?" I asked Meral rubbing her back. Secret. I rolled my eyes. Okay, fine.

Queen Amia strolled towards us. "Good morning girls. I'm going to borrow Andrew for a moment." She said with a smile. "Good morning." We replied as we nodded our heads. "It's almost time for our spa schedule anyway. We'll just go ahead, then." I said. Queen Amia nodded and we went inside and towards the spa.

We left our pets in the pet station, and we headed to our assigned tubs. We soaked for a few minutes before an incident happened.

"Well hello there, Ashley, Sophia." A voice called out from the doorway. We looked over. Lenia came over. "Oh, seems like I forgot the pest. Hello there, Esther."She said smugly. "Hmph. Hello to you too Lenia." I muttered. "Aww. Don't feel bad." She said with fake sympathy. I ignored her and continued to soak peacefully.

A few minutes later, I peeked over at Ashley and Sophia still soaking with their eyes closed. Lenia was looking at me.

"Meet me in the library before lunch. Or else you'll be greatly embarrassed." She said. And then she left. I closed my eyes again and thought of what she would say. An hour later, we got up and wore our robes. We headed up to our rooms and changed. We wore modern styled dresses and went down to the library.

"I wish Isis and Jenia were here." Ashley said. Isis and Jenia had left for the forest last week. They were, after all the guardians of the forest. And they couldn't guard the forest two hours away right?

"Yeah. They would've helped a lot. I bet Lenia isn't just gonna talk. She's a skilled girl at weapons and strength." Sophia added. "Well, Isis and Jenia aren't here. So we, I, have to do this on my own. And thanks for cheering me up." I said sarcastically.

We entered the library and saw Lenia sitting in a recliner.