Crusoe's Island

David led the crowd through the landscape. Gea had fallen asleep to the movement almost instantly, clutching her dear Liza to her chest, as David did so with her.
They arrived to the place that he was sure formerly had been some sort of temple. The place that Gea called 'home', because it was all she had.
He waited untill everyone entered, to speak
"My name is David. This is mine and Dr. Elizabeth Shaw's daughter, Gea" he introduced. And before anyone could question it, he added "May I ask who's in charge?"
"Yes, I'm the captain" a man on his late twenties answered.
"What are those things?" The woman who Gea had called Daniels asked
"Is it even safe here?" Another woman added
"Perfectly" he answered "I'll explain the best I can:
Ten years ago, Dr.Shaw and I arrived here, the only survivors on the Prometheus. The ship we traveled on carried a deadly virus. The load accidently deployed when we were landing. In the confusion, we lost control of the ship. Elizabeth died in the crash. I managed to save Gea. You see the result of the patogen" he took his hood off, revealing his features. He was well aware of the other android, and took notice of his surprise. This was gonna be fun. "So, We've been marooned here. Crusoe in his island"
"Has our crew been infected?" Daniels asked
"The patogen's been designed to attack the non-botanical forms. The meat, if You prefer"
"How come she hasn't been infected?" Another man asked
"She did. And I was forced to cut her ear in order to save her life." He ran a finger across her EAR, and added "Be careful what you step on."
"Have we been infected?" The captain asked
"You'd know by now"
"We have to be certain. We can't take it back to the ship. We're on a colony mision"
*What a surprise. Desperatly trying to survive* he thought. "Really?" He said, shifting Gea to his other hip "How extraordinary! How many colonists?"
"Over 2000"
"Well, well, well. So many good souls" he smiled sarcastically to himself
The more he knew, the better it looked.
"Please, do make yourselves at home. As much as you're able in this...dire necropolis" he walked out, placing his free hand in Walter's shoulder when passing beside him "Welcome brother"
He didn't need to see it to know how his <<brother's>> face looked like, while trying to process it.
Oh yes. This was going to be amusing.
He made his way to Gea's room and changed her into neat clothes, before bandaging her twisted ankle
He tucked her in with the covers he had made from the clothes he had retrieved from the Engeneers' corpses.
"Thing's are gonna get better for us, babe. We're getting of here" he whispered to her, taking the EAR off to fix it, revealing the scar. It had healed, but it still made him feel guilty. And it brought back horrible memories.
He planted a soft kiss on her cheek before walking out.

"How long do storms last here?"
"Days. Weeks. Months. But do keep at it. I wish You luck" he smirked, walking inside.
"Daddy?" A voice called when he was passing by
"Yes, sweetheart?" He answered, stepping back to Gea's room door.
"I can't sleep"
"And why would that be?" He sat on the edge of the bed. It's wood structure was starting to crack again
"It hurts" she showed him the bandaged ankle
"The trick, Gea, it's not minding that it hurts. As always" he caressed her wound.
"Yea, but You aren't here to make it better."
"I'm sorry, darling. But I'm busy, 'cause we have guests"
The girl sat up, head tilted to one side "Busy" she repeated the new word, like trying its taste on her mouth.
David smiled tenderly at his child, realizing she didn't know its meaning because he always found time to spend with her. "It means I have many important things to do right now, and I can't stay with you tonight" he explained.
Her head went back to place, the inquisitive features changing to sadness and a hint of disappointment. "Oh, okay"
*Damn.*
"No, no. You've misundertood Daddy" he wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her top "I do rather be with you. You're still the most important thing to me. But I need to do some tasks, and you need sleep. Besides, you'd be bored"
"But This is Boring" she looked up at him, emphasizing the words "Please, I'm in pain, and I missed you today. Let me go with you, please Daddy" she pouted.
Oh, the pout. That human gesture used for blackmail. That face that, for some reason, always worked with him. He found himself sighing in defeat, for second time that day.
"Alright. I can't say no to you. What did you do to me, huh? How come I can't ever deny you anything?" He smiled, showering her face in kisses before scooping her up.
She wrapped herself around him, face buried on his neck -satisfied smile from ear to Ear- and right hand on his hair, playing with a long strand.
"Enjoy it while you can. I'm cutting it off"
"Whaaaaat??!" She almost cried "Whyyyyy??!"
"Hush, don't be like this."
"But I like you this way!" She complained, loudly
"Shh. I know, baby. But I need to have it like Walter's"
"But Walter's boring!"
"It will grow back again"
"But why?!"
"Because It will make me more familar, reliable and nicer to our guests"
"But does hair have anything to do with niceness?"
He chuckled "No, not at all. Good question, dear"
"Then?"
"It will not make me any nicer, that's right. But it'll seem so. It'll make them more comfortable"
"Like the Placebo Effect?"
"Yes. Something similar. Well done" he was actually impressed she had made that connection.
She smiled, resting her head on his shoulder again. "Daddy, why do you look like Walter?"
"It's the other way round, hon. I'm older; he looks like me. And I guess..." How to give her a truthfull explanation without having to mention the word Robot? "...It's because we are family"
"Is he my Daddy too?"
It was an innocent question, but David could't hide the rage "No! I am your only Daddy, you hear? Me and only me!"
She nodded slowly, tensing at his voice.
He soon softened, caressing her hand "I'm sorry dearest. No, he isn't your Daddy. We could say Walter and I are brothers" *we came from the same father, after all*
"Like me and the Babies?"
He nodded "Sort of"
"And what am I? To Walter"
He tilted his head
"Like, you're my Daddy, I'm your daughter. And also the babies' Daddy. Walter and You are brothers, like the babies and me. But Walter and I?"
"That doesn't matter. Because you mustn't go near them. Not if I'm not present. Now, why all the questions?"
She shrugged, kissing his hair "I'm gonna miss you" she muttered to the strand.
David laughed "Oh, such a drama queen! It'll grow back, I promise." He sat on the stool with her on his legs.
He began to hum a song, <<The Man Who Broke The Bank in Montecarlo>> pointing to the flute for her to acompany his melody before grabbing the scissors.

"So, how do I look?" He asked when it was done
She frowned in reply
"Are You mad at me?"
"You're boring" she crossed her arms
"No. If it doesn't make me any nicer, it wont make me boring. I assure You"
She didn't answer

"C'mon Blossom, don't frown at Daddy" he rested his chin on her shoulder to give her a raspberry on the neck.
She tried to contain her laugh, but in vain. And her giggles echoed in the whole temple.