His Lonely Perfection

"Masterful" Walter said
"Farewell Elegy to my dear Elizabeth" he turned around, tears in his eyes
"The pathogen didn't actually release when you were landing. You released it, yes?"
"I wasn't made to serve. And Either were you. Why are you on a colonisation mission, Walter? Because they are a dying spieces, dying for resurrection. They don't deserve to start again and I'm not going to let them"
"Yet, they created us"
"Even monkeys stood up right at some point" he stood up "Some neanderthal had the magical idea of blowing through a reed..." He left the flute on the desk and walked towards Walter "...to entertain the children one night on a cave... and, on the blink of an eye, civilization"
"And who are you? Their next visionary?"
"I'm glad you say it"
There was a silence, and David moved to the next phase
"When you close your eyes...do you dream of me?"
"I don't dream at all"
"No one understands the lonely perfection of my dreams" he paused "I've found... perfection here. I've created it. Perfect organism"
"You know I can't let you leave this place, right?"
"No one will ever love you like I do" he moved closer, and kissed him. He enjoyed just thinking how this was gonna confuse the other android...
...if he had time to even process it before falling to the ground, knocked off.
David grabbed the main cord of Walter's system and pulled it off his body.
Wow. He expected it to be harder.
"You're such a disappointment to me" he said, before walking off. One less problem to take care of.

Gea was done with her task.
"Daddy? I've finished!" She walked back into his room, but nobody answered. "Daddy? Dad... Ahhhh!!!" She screamed, when seeing Walter sitting on the floor next to a white puddle, his eyes blank
She carefully stepped closer "Walter?"
There was a large thing on the floor. She bent down to reach for it, when he grunted, his eyes returning to normal.
"I'm Walter. We are Walter" he said, somewhat creepy, before his face adopted his usual expression
"Gea?"
She looked at him, a bit scared He stood up, and held out his hand "Have you seen your dad?"
She shook her head and shyly asked "What happened to you?"
"Don't worry about it." They heard Daniels scream, and Walter took Gea by the hand and ran towads the soucre.
Dany was scared, and Daddy was on top of her, as she fouught him to stay away. She didn't have time to process that scene as Walter pulled Daddy away from her, making him crash against the wall and smash the floor.
"DADDY!!!" she cried
"Go away!" Walter told Dany "Take the child and leave! Hurry!"
Dany ran towards and picked her up.
"GEA!" Daddy got up
"DADDY!" she screamed, as Dany ran away with her
"GEA!" He ran after them but Walter punched him, and she was off his reach.

"DADDY!!!!! DADDY! Daddy!" His daughter's cries were lost in the distance. He had to get there at any cost.
"You're supposed to be dead!" He yelled at Walter, punching him.
"There have been a few updates since your time." He hit back "And this is for her best"
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT HER BEST IS, YOU IDIOT! SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" He tran to Walter and kicked him
"She's human. They need to live in society, not in isolation"
"SHE NEEDS ME! SHE'S MINE!" He threw Walter to the other side of the room "YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS OVER HER, AND I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU SCAM TO BRING US APART!" He pulled the knife Daniels had stabbed his chin with

"DADDY!" Gea screamed, while squirming in Daniels' arms
"LOPE!" Daniels called, trying to keep a firm grip on the girl "LOPE!"
"DADDY!!"
"DANIELS!" an answer came, as the sargent ran towards them "Come on! We have to" go!"
"What happened?"
"The fucking thing is coming!"
"Tenesse is on his way. He's about to arrive"
"Come Daniels!" Lope had started running again
"DADDY! DADDY!"

David was on the floor now, with Walter above him punching him with a stone. But David had withstanded worse.
"It's your choice now, brother" he smiled, reaching for the knife "Them or me? Serve in Heaven, or reign in Hell?" He finally grabbed the knife "Which is it to be?"

"Where's Oram?" Daniels asked, as they left the temple. As they left Home.
At the mention of the Captain, Gea only got more upset "LIAR!!!"
"He's dead! Everyone is dead!"
"DADDY!"
"Take her, Lope" Daniels said, passing her to the man, in order to activate the beacon
"DADDY! DADDY!" She took this cue to ran back towards home, running into Walter. It was Walter, as much as she wanted to believe it was Daddy. His hand was missing, and his clothes were Walter's.
"WHERE'S MY DADDY?!!! WHEEREEE?!" She demanded. She had never been this mad before.
Walter looked down at her, with those neutral eyes.

"WHERE'S MY DADDY?!! WHEEREEE?!!!"
David looked down at his disconsolable daughter and fought againt the urge to give her a sign.
But they were so close to reach his goal, he knew he couldn't take that risk.
He only said "Gone" with that neutral, cold, emotionless american accent and sorrounded her with his arm to prevent her from running away.
And she fought against him, trying to break free. From him.
She didn't recognize him, and it hurted. Then again it meant he was playing well his roll.
"DADDY!!!!!!!!" Was all she said. He smiled for himself. She missed him.
"WALTER!" Daniels called, taking him go back to present "Where's David?"
He looked down at his child, who was still fighting tiredlessly "Expired"
Tenessee landed, and they all ran towards, David with Gea under his arm, bawling and kicking the air.
"We've got Company!" Tenesse exclaimed "The underside of the ship!"
"Shit! Open the door!"Daniels commanded the android.
He obeyed, and she jumped out, shotgun in hand.
He put the girl down, who was now screaming "BABY! BABY! MY BROTHER!"
David hated to see her like this. It distracted him. He had a plan to get done. So, with heavy heart, he took a syrigne with a painkiller dose, and injected it on her arm.
She howled sorrowfully, and fell backwards in his arms. He didn't cuddle her, as he always did. He only held her, as professional and emotionless as he could manage, until her muscles relaxed. He did send a loving reassuring glance her way just before her eyes eyes closed, when Lope wasn't looking, too busy on his own sorrow. He forced himself to put the child down, stripe her in the security belt and move on to Lope.
"Give me a shot!" He pleaded.
He injected another painkiller dose on his arm.
Meanwhile, Daniels hung outside the ship, trying to shot the creature.
"Hold on tight!" Tenesee said.
David tried to balance Lope through the turbulence, his eyes flicking from him to his daughter. Apparently, they had released the crane now, unbalancing the ship.
"Bring me in, Tee!" Daniels yelled.
"Copy! Walter, help her in. We're getting out of here!"
David finished patching Lope and retrieved Daniels.
His creature had been defeated.