Mine

"This is the final proof of how easy you humans are to full" David said, waiting for the Baby to burst out Oram's chest "And the evidence of how jelous and repulsive you are. Always getting in others' bussiness. Unfortunately fir you, ) hapen to be very protective of what's mine by right. Tho not by blood. I''m very aware of it. But Gea was my first drop in the ocean. I've dedicated my whole self into that perfect being, this past decade. I've earned the right to call her my possesion. And you've come and attempt to take her away? You'll have to do so over my corpse. And, I'm surprisingly though."

"What do you believe in, David?"
He looked up, thoughtful. *In god, and I AM GOD!* he smirked amused by that thought. But, he knew better "Creation" he eventually said, as he watched how the <<baby>> as Gea called them, emerged from his chest.

And David felt the same pride as what Gea had been born. 
His perfect organism.
His baby.
His child.
His creation.

His project

He smiled, as the baby stood up, covered in placenta. He rose his arms, and smiled wider in awe when the creature imitated him, with a loud howling before running off

"Gea?" He entered her room
She was curled up in a ball on the matress, shaking as she sobbed.
She looked up, but didn't say nothing.
He approached her, kneeling beside the bed.
He saw all the questions in her eyes. He wished -almost prayed- for her not to speak them out loud, because he didn't know if he'd be able to answer them truthfully. He feared that scam had turned her against him. What if she wanted to leave him?
He reached to clean the tear falling from her eye. If she pulled apart...he would never forgive himself.
But instead, she reached to do the same with the tear falling from his. And before he knew it, she was in his arms.
He held on to her, tightly.
"Daddy" she sniffed
"Don't lisent to them. Okay? I love you."
"Really?"
"Of course" he did. He really did, in his own way. He knew. It wasn't the same way humans did, but he did feel. And humans couldn't deny it. Just because they didn't understand it, or because it wasn't meant to happen, it didnt give them the right to deny the existence of his feelings. "I love you" he repeated, pulling apart to kiss her cheek, wet from the tears.
She nodded "Me too" she said, before burying her face back in his neck. .
They stayed in silence while she calmed down and David rubbed her back in monothone circles, attempting to settle himself.
"You're sad" she suddenly pointed out
"Yes darling. I'm sad"
He felt her smiling slightly on his neck "Captain Oram is wrong. You do get sad and happy"
He grinned "Captain Oram doesn't -didn't- know a thing."
"He said you are not my Daddy"
"I know what he said"
"I knew he was a liar"
He sighed relieved "I want you to answer these questions, okay?"
She looked up at him, and nodded "Kay"
"Who takes care of you everyday?"
"You"
"Who heals you when you're hurt?"
"You"
"Who plays with you everyday?"
"You"
"Who lays next to you if you're scared at night?"
"You"
"Who's taught you everything you know?"
"You"
"And who loves and protects you above anything in this world"
"You! You!"
"That's right" he smiled taking a strand of her hair and tucking it behind her ear "And that's what makes me your Daddy"
She nodded, resting her head again
"And you're my daughter. My dearest creation. The closest thing to perfection I'll ever have. My Masterpiece. And it doesn't matter what some human says or belives."
He held her face between both hands, so they were making eye contact "You're mine. Only mine, and mine alone. Because I've earned the right to say it. Is that clear?"
She nodded "I'm yours, Daddy."
"And you belong anywhere I am, which is why I'm never gonna let you leave my sight again."
She nodded once more, smiling, before being picked up and attrackted to his chest.
He swayed on the spot, craddling her close, like a baby. She was still his baby. She depended on him. He smiled.
"C'mon sweetie. You're tired now. Sleep"
She grasped his shirt in reply
"I'm going to stay. I promise."
"Promise?"
He nodded "I'm not gonna leave you alone so someone scares you again, am I?"
She hummed convinced and closed her eyes. But, just when her breathing was begging to change, she mumbled
"Daddy, do you have a name?"
He tilted his head
"Like Gea...or Walter..."
He hummed affirmatively "Yes honey. I do have a name"
She tried to open her eyes, but the weight of sleep was too much "What is it?"
"David"
She hummed "David" she tasted the word.
It was odd to hear her say it, but lovely at the same time.
After a while, she smiled "I like David"
He kissed her head "I'm glad you do"
"But Daddy suits you better" she added, before giving up fighting against exahustion and falling sleep.
He smiled down at her and carefully laid down on the bed, with her still on his arms.

Despite the talk he'd had woth Gea last night, David couldn't help but feeling jelaous about how happy and on place Gea looked around Daniels. It seemed the woman had also talked to his daughter, and they had become rather close.
He overheard them through the window of his lab where he was fixing Gea's EAR
"How many people live in Earth?"
"Millions. Thousands of millions"
"Woah!!!"
"Yes. And we're running out of room, so we're gonna start another community in another planet"
"Can you stay here?"
"No, because, as beautiful as you're home is, we are meant to go to Origae-6"
"Oh"
"But you can come with us"
"Can we?"
"We?"
"Daddy and I. And the babies"
"I don't know any baby"
"Yes! You met them yest..."
"Gea!" David called before she could reveal anything.
"Yes?"
"It's fixed! Come and try it on!"
"Going!"
She appeared next to him, and he placed the device on her right ear. She turned it on, and David felt like a part of him that had been missing since she had broken it, was back. Like they were one and the same again.
"Do you hear fine again?"
She nodded "Can we go with Dany to Origae-6?"
*That's the plan* he thought *But not with the scam* "Would you like to leave Mommy?"
She shook her head.
"Mommy can't come with us?"
He shook his head this time "No"
"And the babies?"
"No"
"Then I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay here with you, and Mommy, and the Babies. 'Coz I'm yours"
"Well said. Now, there's a bowl in your room with food. Eat. Then feed the babies" he commanded, when recognizong Walter's step on the workshop, where David had left Elizabeth's corpse uncovered.
She nodded and walked of to do what she was told.
He began to play Elizabeth's Elogy on the flute, waiting for his brother to enter.
*One last round*