The Entry of God Into VallHalla

David patched himself up now. Daniels approached
"Here, let me do that" she took the stitcher
"Thank you"
"No. Thank you for saving my life. Again"
"It's my duty" he repeated Walter's words, though he still knew better.
"Where's Gea?" She asked
"I gave her sedatives. She's in the control room"
"Could you help me to carry her into mine? I wanna watch her"
"You should rest. I can monitor her" *Stay away from her*
"I don't mean to offend you, Walter, but I think she should be around humans more often from now on"
He managed a nod, but didn't dignify that bullshit with an answer. *What would you know, you damn kidnapper*
They went to the control room, and he lifted the girl up. She was warm, her head was red from crying and screaming. That produced him great pain.
He then followed Daniels by the corridors.
The girl's breathing changed, and her eyes opened. He couldn't help but to tilt his head. Her eyes weren't the usual ocean blue. They were black. Dark black. Something inside him told him to worry, and something else reminded him to remain calm.
"Daddy?"
*It's me, dear. Don't fear. It'll be over soon. Be brave* he forced himself to remain neutral.
And her features went back to panick as she remembered what had happened. "No! I want Daddy!" She began to squirm again, still under the sedative effect.
"Gea, It's me. It's Dany" Daniels spoke, motioning him to set her on her feet. She knelt down to Gea's level, holding her hands so she wouldn't scape "Look, Gea. Your Dad has hurted many of my friends. He was mean"
*And you're stupid* David remained silent
"No! You humans! You're mean! You scared me! Lied to me! And You!" She pointed at him "YOU HURT DADDY! AND YOU" she pointed back at Daniels "YOU TOOK ME AWAY! YOU'RE BAD, MEAN, LIARS! AND I DONT LIKE YOU! I WANNA GO HOME!"
*That's my girl*
"You'll have a new home. In Origae-6. Remember?" Daniels said, calm.
"BUT I BELONG WITH DADDY! I'M HIS! AND ONLY HIS!"
*My pride, that too* David smiled proudly for himself.
"Well, now you belong with us."
"NO!!!" She twisted her arms and broke free from her grasp, running away from them.

Gea ran through the unknown ship. She didn't know where she was going, she just wanted Daddy. She was angry. She felt anger burning inside of her. For a moment, she thought she was gonna become a fireball. Then everything went blurry.

"ATTENTION. Captain Daniels, report to the med bay"
"Why, Mother?"
"There's an un-identified life form on the ship"
She ran toward along Tee, to find _________ dead on the floor, in a red puddle
"Jesus! Walter! Location off the un-identified life form!"
"B deck, between hex 3 and 4"
*Gea*
"Mother, warn Ricks and Upworth!"

Loud, female voice in the ceiling.
Sound of Water.
Two people under the water.
Hunger.
Smell. Nice Smell. Good smell.
Hunger. Sound of water.
Food under the water.
Food. Food. Food.
Food screaming.
Yummy.
Hunger. Hunger. Hunger. Hunger.
Screams.
Screams.
Screams.
Smell: Food.
Closed door.
Closed door.
Open door.
Flicking lights.

The creature entered the monitoring room. His creature. His creation.
"Walter where is it?" Tenesee asked through the com.
He ignored them, marveled at his daughter's great form. Her 15% showing off.
And it was gorgeus.
It was simply marvelous. Basically Glorious.
Just perfection.
His creation
Far beyond his expectations. He whipped off a proud tear.
But she had to change back. He needed these subjects in cryosleep. And he couldn't risk getting her killed either. Those humans didn't understand how majestic she was. To them she was a threath, ergo, something that had to be neutralized.
"Baby girl" he approached, slowly but fearlessly.
She snooped, finding no smell. He didn't have one of his own.
He then began to hum <<The Entry of Gods Into Valhalla>>. He often sang it to her, back at home, while she slept.
When recognizing the song, Gea stepped closer, following the sound of his voice. completely silent.
He alarged one hand, and placed it on her head.
She grunted, but stayed still allowing him to strock her huge head.
He sat down, and she followed kneeling next to him.
"My sweet baby. It'll be alright. It'll be alright. Shh" he whispered between hums.
After a long while, her size decreased, and her shape went back to human. She was curled up, uncouncious, slightly shaking and sweating.
"Come here, love" he said, taking her in his arms.
He sat back in the chair, pressing the comm button "Captain, it's been neutralized. I've thrown its corpe away. It's all done" he said in Walter's voice.
He heard them sigh in relief
"I am sorry to have kept you in there but I did not want you at risk."
"Okay"
"By the way, the child is safe and sound. She had hidden herself in a corner of the maintenance room."
They sighed in relief
"Okay. Prepare her cryosleep pod. We'll start ours in two hours, but I want to watch her, make sure she's alright."
*She'd be dead if it depended on you, incompetent trash*
"Right away, ma'am"
Daniels took Gea to her room in order to find clean clothes. Meanwhile, David worked on the cryosleep chamber. The knowledge he acquired from boredom during those two lonely years on the Prometheus would finally come in handy.

"See you soon, Tee" Daniels stroked the pod her friend was in. She looked at David
"You're next, Captain" he said, in Walter's voice. *Oh, he hated that monotone voice*
She zipped the beanie to cover her head, and lied down in her chamber.
"Sleep well. When you wake up (*if you wake up*) we'll be in Origae-6"
"How do you think is gonna be like?"
"I think, if we're kind it'll be a kind world"
"Hope you're right" she smiled
"Sleep well" he began to press buttons. The glass closed.
"Walter" she called
He leaned in
"When we get there...will you help me build my cabin?"
He tilted his head to one side
"The cabin on the lake" she tried.
He just looked at her.
Then she understood. Fear invaded her eyes, as her heartrate began to speed up.
"David?" She asked.
He pressed one last button.
Intiating Cryosleep
"No! Nooo!!!" She cried and hit the glass, in vain. It was too late. The stasis began.
"Shhh" David put his index on his lips "Don't let the bed bugs bite" he smiled "I'll tuck in the children" he said.
He then walked off to the cabin beside hers, the one he had previosly disabled, and opened the glass with a warm bright smile, the one he reserved for the child slepping inside.
He leaned in "Wakey wakey, my dear" he mumbled softly.
She stirred, eyes closed
"It's Daddy, babe. It's all over. Today it's a brand new day."
She slowly opened her clear blue eyes, and fixated them on his. And she was still completely perfect, as the day he had first woken her up after the trip from LV-420. After a moment of consideration, she spoke "Daddy?"
He nodded, opening his arms
She wasn't entirely convinced, so she stayed still
"It's me, sweetie."
"Where's your hand?"
"I had to disguise myself as Walter. It was me. All along"
"Why I didn't know?"
"You were safer that way"
Her eyes filled with tears, as she hugged her knees "I was scared"
He wrapped ia arms around her "I'm sorry. I know how bad you missed me."
"You do?" She looked up
"Of course! I was there. And I was hurting too. I missed you too. So much." He scooped her up
She pressed her head against his shirt.
"But I was proud. You were So brave. And so strong.  You made me the proudest Daddy ever." He smiled, cleaning her tears with his sleeve.
She grinned
"And I promise..." He kissed her nose "you'll never, ever, ever, have to cry like that again."
"Can we go home now?"
"This is our new home now"
"But..."
"Shh. Listen. Remember what I told you? Where do you belong?"
She hid her face again on his shirt "Anywhere you are"
"That's right. And viceversa; I belong anywhere you are. Now, where are we?"
She looked around "Ship. Bad human ship"
He couldn't help a chuckle "Well, those bad humans are gone. It's just you and me now. And this ship is ours. Our home. How does that sound?"
She shrugged "They took me away. They hurt you"
"Yes. But I came back to you. I'm always gonna come back to you" he pressed his forehead with hers "Even if I have to leave it all behind"
Her eyes widened "The Babies!!! Owwww!"
"Don't worry hon. I haven't forgotten them" he paced across the room and stopped in the door
"Use security code David 76394-B"
"Hello David. How can I help you?" Mother said, startling Gea.
He laughed "Gea, that's Mother. She's... Basically, she's the ship's brain. You can ask her anything. For example" he set the girl on her feet, taking her hand "How about some music, Mother?"
"Selection"
He smiled "Richard Wagner. Das Rheingold. Act II. The Entry Of Gods into Valhalla."
The doors open and the song began to play on the Background.
"What's that?" Gea only knew music through her Daddy's voice
"That's music, love. That's how  it's supposed to sound like"
"Oh"
"Do you like it?"
"Its...noisy"
"Well, you'll get used to it. You're my daugher, and as such, you'll love it"
They walked, at the pace of the music, towards the drawer where the embryos were.
He opened it and regurgitated two babies and placed them on the drawer, with a reverent pride.
Gea clapped "Yay!!! My brothers!"
"Come, my child. I'm gonna show you around, would you like that?"
She nodded, and they both walked off, hand in hand, at the rythm of the song.