Pre- 1st date

Key: -f/n=first name -h/l=hair length -h/c=hair colour -f/c=favourite colour

You've just entered your room after showering. You sit in front of your (f/c) suit or dress and inhale sharply with a feeling of nervous excitement lurking in you stomach. You walk to your phone beside your speaker and play your favourite pump up playlist to help you prepare for your date. You go to get your outfit on but are distracted by two phone pings.

You walk back to your phone and see that you have a message from Dani and a message from Murdoc. You check Dani's first so you can savour the feeling of nervousness from getting a message from Murdoc.

'Hey, u excited about ur date 2nite?'

'Yeah'

'Good, and by the way if anything goes wrong excuse yourself to the bathroom and gimme a call or text me. I'm available'

'Okay mum'

'Hey don't bully me'

'I love you really, anyway I need to get ready so ttyl xx'

'Ttyl good luck xx'

You sigh in slight relief as you know if anything goes wrong you can always rely on Dani. You then remember Murdoc's text and go to respond.

'Hey (f/n), I'll be round in an hour be ready'

'Will be, call me when ur outside'

You respond and go back to getting ready. You get into your outfit, style your (h/l) (h/c) hair and put in your cuff links and/or jewellery. (OPTIONAL FEMININE CHOICE) You then sit beside your pile of makeup and do a beautiful and subtle smokey eye with a nude lip.

You then watch yourself in your mirror, spray yourself with your favourite scent and pose a little. Then your phone rings. Murdoc! You think to yourself. You pick up your phone and answer, whilst your stomach simultaneously fills with butterflies.

'Aye? (F/n)'

'Hey Murdoc, you're here?'

'Ye' just pop down I'm waiting'

'Ok, be down in a minute'

You then grab your coat and/or bag, phone and slip on your amazing shoes and walk down to outside your apartment building. You look around for a minute till you hear a very distinct Murdoc voice calling your name, you then walk to Murdoc's beautiful black retro styled car and buckle yourself in.

'Hi'

'Hi, wow (f/n) you look great'

'Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself'