Conference

You're sitting in your car with Murdoc outside a tall office building for (d/j). You're about to go for a conference to pitch your project to a company with Murdoc for moral support and so he can help you if you get nervous.

'Murdoc, what if they think my pitch is shit?' You ask with a worried expression on your face.

'Then fuck them, you're pitch is bloody good. They're gonna love it (f/n)'

'I dunno, maybe I'll cancel and pitch it in a week'

'NO! (f/n) we are going in!' Murdoc says assertively. Murdoc then gets out the car to your door, opens it and pulls you out by the wrist. He also brings your small folder and laptop.

You enter the building and walk to the elevator, you enter it followed by five other people. They each select a different floor, then you select yours, it's the 60th floor. This meant you'd be trapped in a claustrophobic box for at least three minutes to dwell on all the possible ways your conference could go wrong. You must look scared as Murdoc leans towards you and whispers in your ear.

'You nervous?'

'Very?'

'Can I give you something else to focus on? To ease your nerves.'

'Sure'

You were unsuspecting as Murdoc spoke so calmly and didn't show any signs of mischief. So next thing you knew, Murdoc's hand had found its way under your skirt/pants and was rubbing your clit/asshole. Nobody noticed as you were right at the back and you could bare being silent... or so you thought. Suddenly Murdoc sticks his fingers inside you at just the right angle. You moan a little, causing one of the men in the elevator to look back quickly in suspicion. Murdoc leans close to your ear again.

'Don't moan' he whispers as he shoves his fingers further into you

'I- I c-can't' you say as you exhale sharply and arch your back. Murdoc then puts his hand over your mouth and continues. You moan but it seems to be inaudible as nobody looks at you. He then almost reaches your g spot and you're about to cum. But you've just arrived on the 60th floor. So Murdoc pulls out his hand, removes himself from you and licks his fingers off. He then let's you through the elevator door and follows you to where your conference will be.

Everything goes smoothly and Murdoc was right as through the whole meeting you weren't nervous... just incredibly horny. The pitch was successful and you'll be collaborating with the company.

So you leave and to 'congratulate you' Murdoc finishes you off in the elevator down. And when you cum you cum loud. So you run to the car in embarrassment and leave. You also consider ways to avenge yourself.