Goodbyes

It's been a week or two since Murdoc revived his soul. He's now had his satanic cross tattoos covered and wants to change his middle name. You're happy for Murdoc and spending time with Gorillaz has been nice, but you want it to go back to being just you and Murdoc.

You're laying in Murdoc's arms in Japan, late at night unable to sleep. You decide to tell him how you feel.

'Hey Murdoc'

He grunts in reply.

'Is it ever gonna be just us too again?'

Murdoc chuckles, 'Actually I was gonna keep it a secret, but going to a love hotel for tomorrow night and then Paris'.

'Really?' You ask excitedly as you hug Murdoc tightly.

'Yeah, after all this, I want some time with just us too'

'Thanks', you say as you begin to shower him with kisses. Is now the time? You wander, so you decide to initiate. You sit on Murdoc's stomach and begin to Make out with him and feel his member stiffen up. But he remove's your hands and puts you back to where you were.

'Save it for tomorrow love, trust me', he says as he kisses your face. You grunt in reply and now peacefully fall asleep.

(8 hours later)

You wake up to Murdoc kissing you all over, you shiver in delight and pull him into embrace.

'Wake up my love, we need to pack and say goodbye to everyone', Murdoc says softly.

'Okay', You say as stretch and sit up. You give Murdoc a hug and feel something hard on his solar plexus- his necklace- you remember. You feel so happy he wore it so you shower him in kisses. You then break your hug and and go straight to packing and getting changed. You want this day to go by fast for tonight.

(40 minutes later)

You're packed and ready to leave, so is Murdoc. So you leave your room, have breakfast with everyone and say goodbye to each person and thank them. Now it's time to leave...

Author's note: this is a kinda filler for the next chapter.